Windows 10: Screen flickering and crackling noises

Discus and support Screen flickering and crackling noises in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; pls i need help. my pc monitor is flickering with some lines and going off an on randomly. this problem has been going on for a week and i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Default_229, May 28, 2022.

1. Screen flickering and crackling noises

pls i need help. my pc monitor is flickering with some lines and going off an on randomly. this problem has been going on for a week and i tried updating, reinstalling my graphic drivers, running a few disk scans. then my speakers also make a crackling mild sound that actually syncs with those flickers. i thought the these problems were interconnected and took the rca plug off my cpu from my speakers. whats funny is that my speakers continued to make the same crackle that too again in sync with my monitor. i dont understand why this happens because nothing is feeding my speakers. so is there a

:)

Default_229, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Screen flickering and crackling noises

1. Screen flickering and crackling noises - Similar Threads - Screen flickering crackling

2. Screen flickering and crackling noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering and crackling noises: pls i need help. my pc monitor is flickering with some lines and going off an on randomly. this problem has been going on for a week and i tried updating, reinstalling my graphic drivers, running a few disk scans. then my speakers also make a crackling mild sound that...
  3. Screen flickering and crackling noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering and crackling noises: pls i need help. my pc monitor is flickering with some lines and going off an on randomly. this problem has been going on for a week and i tried updating, reinstalling my graphic drivers, running a few disk scans. then my speakers also make a crackling mild sound that...
  4. mild screen flickering with a low crackle noise from pc speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mild screen flickering with a low crackle noise from pc speakers: my pc screen randomly flickers by small lines flashing on screen each second or so. i can perfectly see everything on screen but just with a mild disturbance with those small lines as if the cable is not well connected. these flicker lines also join with a low crackling noise...
  5. mild screen flickering with a low crackle noise from pc speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mild screen flickering with a low crackle noise from pc speakers: my pc screen randomly flickers by small lines flashing on screen each second or so. i can perfectly see everything on screen but just with a mild disturbance with those small lines as if the cable is not well connected. these flicker lines also join with a low crackling noise...
  6. mild screen flickering with a low crackle noise from pc speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Weird Crackling/Popping noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Crackling/Popping noise: when i try to play any audio on my Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5, it makes a weird crackling/popping noise (i only have 1 audio device in settings) submitted by /u/King_Savage_276 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3f23l/weird_cracklingpopping_noise/
  8. Crackling noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling noises: Hi Excuse my English So my input for my jacks in my Provonto computer don't work correctly, I constantly heared crackling noises and my mic didn't work. So i bought a something where i can put my jacks in and then connect that to a usb port. Link to product: not exactly...
  9. Snap Crackle Pop Hum noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Snap Crackle Pop Hum noise: My 2016 refurbished HP ENVY m7 Notebook recently (< 3 weeks) started making odd noises. (Win 10 Home v1909 then v2004) When I power it on, between POST and power-on password, it will do a loud click with sometimes a bit of a hum. Does the same when waking from sleep. Will...
  10. Crackling Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackling Noise: My Laptop (HP-14 CK0121TU) is making a crackling noise with windows 10. It does not make the sound in Safe mod and even using Ubuntu. I recently bought it and installed windows 10 on it. I used the key from my old Dell laptop which is broken. I Tried Updating the sound...