Windows 10: Screen flickering and hardware failures!

Discus and support Screen flickering and hardware failures! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my computer has been flickering like mad, and reliability history has been spitting out these errors: Source Windows Summary Hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Coffee-Chris, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Screen flickering and hardware failures!

Recently my computer has been flickering like mad, and reliability history has been spitting out these errors:

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎9/‎24/‎2019 2:48 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffa004e52e2460

Parameter 2: fffff8071dad6b34

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

There are dozens of these and they seem to appear when the screen flickers. Help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Coffee-Chris, Sep 24, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Screen flickering and hardware failures!

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Screen flickering and hardware failures!

1. Screen flickering and hardware failures! - Similar Threads - Screen flickering hardware

2. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this hardware failure?: Following clean-ups of my C drive, Windows suddenly began acting hostile towards my management and restricted nearly everything.I cannot access my desktop, not my harddrives, not the startup menu, my admin rights were revoked and I can't even access regular settings.I tried...
  3. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this hardware failure?: Following clean-ups of my C drive, Windows suddenly began acting hostile towards my management and restricted nearly everything.I cannot access my desktop, not my harddrives, not the startup menu, my admin rights were revoked and I can't even access regular settings.I tried...
  4. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen Freezing and Flickering. Wondering if hardware malfunction is related

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Freezing and Flickering. Wondering if hardware malfunction is related: So I've been having problems with my display and I'm wondering if this hardware error is related:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎21/‎2021 9:04 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem...
  6. NMI Hardware Failure

NMI Hardware Failure: I have just purchased this laptop. Unfortunately, I encounter the blue screen and an automatic restart. This tends to happen every time I watch something on youtube for longer that 2 to 5 minutes. I have looked at a few articles and download Restoro. Issues were found but I...
  7. System failure Hardware

System failure Hardware: Hello. Yesterday I got my PC's motherboard , processor , fan and PSU replaced. It was running well until I faced a screen freeze . I was running windows normally and suddenly got screen freezed , the keyboard's light also got turned off but the Mouse remained on and then...
  8. Hardware Failure

Hardware Failure: The last couple of days been having PC problems. In the mornings when watching a video the PC would freeze and a buzzing sounding. Then the PC would restart, no BSOD just restarted. This morning, turned on the monitor and was greeted with a "no signal' message on the scree....
  9. nmi hardware failure

nmi hardware failure: i recently meet a nmi hardware failure problem a it keeps blue screen for every 5mins, i tried the guide on this page https://windowsreport.com/nmi_hardware_failure-windows-10/2/ and it back to blue screen after an hour, tried reset windows and still not working and i...
  10. Harddrive Failure or Hardware Failure?

Harddrive Failure or Hardware Failure?: My external harddrive is relatively new; no more than 2 years. It has been failing to be recognized my my PC and getting an I/O error when in Safe Mode. When not in safe mode, it just stops being recognized by my PC. Explorer also has it labeled as a 7.27TB harddrive when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ffffa004e52e2460