Windows 10: screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line

Discus and support screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hai, Nabila is here. I need help to discovered my pc, I admit that I'm using old model for about 10 years ago pc.. Now i'm asking for help at my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fashanabila24, Dec 21, 2020.

1. screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line

Hai, Nabila is here.

I need help to discovered my pc, I admit that I'm using old model for about 10 years ago pc.. Now i'm asking for help at my smartphone because my screen monitor have some glitches and flickering, bot some but much! it is covering my screen and i can't see any icon. . i tried researching it what happened actually again on my smartphone and some said maybe i need to update driver but intel assistance for update driver i don't remember what we call said there is no supported drivers to be update kinda like that... ill tell the whole story, for around 1 p. m i just explore my pc u know? second hand pc and that is only one that i could have... and i accidentally uninstall my intel® hd graphics driver 2000 and i make my research how to uninstall back then i found the solution, i install back and when i check it at intel update driver they said one driver required to update forgot to tell that i install intel® hd graphics 4000so i continued to update it then after finish there is no problem i continue to desktop and all problem start from here.. it is start not responding and screen turn blackforgot to tell again that i need to reboot then i do that thing and im at desktop now screen turn black and there is nothing else done.... i think maybe it is normal thing after update new driver so i wait but it almost 1 hour tho after i scrolling ig and i realized that my pc still in that condition. it makes me panics so i press esc keys nothing happened... i tried another keys nothing happened.... after that i do some foolish stuff and it is i turn off my pc and monitor without go to shutdown menu..... i'm not expert about IT things that's the reason lol... and i leave my computer after that at midnight means before i writing this, i tried to turn on my computer, things just fine first i was at what we call? there is words "megatren not remember American" in red colours u know as usual im using lenovo btw, i press F2 keys to resume and witing for my pc to start ,while it start to start under it there's notice said press any keys to stop checking disk i was like what is that mean? and not lucky im not pressing any my bad... then my screen black then sound when i start pc appear and make me confuse again and im bavk at first i press F2 keys windows start again and after that is start glitching ,flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line as i said before... what should i do, they said maybe my cpu is the problem? and due to video youtubei shouldn't listen to it i need to open my pc components and clean my what is that name i don't remember ,clean it with tissue and it will be fixed but no it is not it still the same..... please help me i really owe you iff you help me thank you

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH EVEN IT IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUANGE BUT I STILL TRY

again i don't know what category my question are

:)

fashanabila24, Dec 21, 2020

2. Vertical and Horizontal Lines

I was away this morning and my Windows 10 computer performed a major upgrade. The result is that I now have two gray horizontal lines and two vertical gray lines on my screen. They form nine rectangles that overlay every program. I checked screen settings,
    etc and nothing works. My system, computer and monitor, is from ASUS and worked fine until the "update."

TomSimms64, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Vertical and Horizontal Lines

The problem I had with vertical and horizontal lines has nothing to do with Windows. I have an ASUS monitor. There are small buttons along the bottom of the screen case. It is easy to inadvertently touch the buttons. One of them turns on an "alignment
    grid." Simply push the button to turn it off.

TomSimms64, Dec 21, 2020
  4. screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line

Horizontal and Vertical typing line

I don't know how to explain this, but very, very rarely the normal vertical line typing thing just changes into a horizontal line.

To explain this, just type something in your browser. Notice that before every letter typed there is a vertical line representing where the letter will be.

What very rarely happens is it changes into a horizontal line instead. It makes it so if you click on a letter, instead of a vertical line going either to the left or right of the letter, it instead selects the letter and makes it so if you type something,
    you change the letter instead of typing one.

This is NOT dragging your cursor on text selecting it, it is a completely different way of typing that I don't know how to reset.

amirpeleg1, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line

1. screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line - Similar Threads - screen flickering horizontal

2. Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen

in Windows 10 News
    Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen: [IMG]This article will show you how to fix horizontal or vertical green lines on a laptop screen. This issue can occur due to an outdated Graphics card driver or a hardware issue. How to fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen Use the following solutions to fix...
  3. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical lines on screen: When my computer turns on, no line appears, but over time vertical lines appear... with the display port cable the lines appear up to half of the screen, with HDMI lines appear up to the top of the monitor, I already changed it the display port cable, updated drivers etc......
  4. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical lines on screen: For past few weeks I have been seeing vertical lines on my screen. It barely lasted for a second before the welcome screen opens up. Now I see similar lines while playing youtube videos just on youtube, other video apps are working fine. Today, however, few images were...
  5. Vertical lines on screen

Vertical lines on screen: For past few weeks I have been seeing vertical lines on my screen. It barely lasted for a second before the welcome screen opens up. Now I see similar lines while playing youtube videos just on youtube, other video apps are working fine. Today, however, few images were...
  6. Lifecam Studio Flicker, Horizontal Lines

Lifecam Studio Flicker, Horizontal Lines: Just got a Lifecam Studio camera. it has bad flicker/jitter and the horizontal lines that pop across the screen. It doesn't matter what app i use Camera, Teams, Zoom, etc.... or PC. the results are the same. So given that, it seems it really is a camera issue. Any ideas?...
  7. Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines: My camera screen flicking lines as seen in the pictures and here's what I know:-it happens in all applications. Camera, Discord etc..-when I lower the quality of the pictures from the settings less lines show.-sometimes the camera works just fine with no issues other times...
  8. vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen

vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen: My laptop worked fine until today , some vertical and horizontal lines appeas on windows screen, when i touch the screen, lines not changes, when i want to screenshot windows , lines is not appearing in screenshot before 2 days i cleaned laptop screen carefully with...
  9. Horizontal line on screen

Horizontal line on screen: Recently when watching a video, the bottom half of the screen froze and the upper half continued as it normally would. After , some time instead of the bottom half freezing, it appeared darker and a little glitchy when compared to the upper half of the screen. That too went...
  10. no video but horizontal and vertical lines

in Windows 10 Customization
    no video but horizontal and vertical lines: I have a d620 lattitude that i purchased used. It has been working well until a few weeks ago when it developed a vertical line near center, still with video. Shortly the vertical line disappeared, but had no video, just a light blue screen. I connected to my lcd tv and it...