Windows 10: Screen flickering at low brightness (Asus Zen book)

Discus and support Screen flickering at low brightness (Asus Zen book) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So on my Asus Zen book I notice a light flicker on my screen when the brightness is low. It's using amd Vega 8 graphics which are up to date. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/We-Never-Close, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Screen flickering at low brightness (Asus Zen book)

So on my Asus Zen book I notice a light flicker on my screen when the brightness is low. It's using amd Vega 8 graphics which are up to date. This happened when it's unplugged and plugged in. It's always done this and is fairly new.

Was wondering if there is anything else I can try to fix this or is it possibly a hardware issue?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/We-Never-Close
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/We-Never-Close, Jun 6, 2020

2. Finger print for Asus Zenbook

asus support for zen book provide

Fingerprint Identification Setting SOP manuals by language are listed in asus support -manuals & document tab for whatever verison of zen book laptop you have

Jmarco0921, Jun 6, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Screen Flickering

Return that card for something else. I've heard of many issues with Asus Direct Cu 7970's. You could try finding a different monitor to see if your monitor is the problem, but I doubt it.

**I though you tried differnet cables. Buy a new cable and try it. Get a Dual Link DVI cable.

Here's a list.

1. Uninstall and reinstall video drivers.

2. Replace cable

3. Try different monitor

4. Try different video card

5. Replace video card.

If you can do any of the steps above, just skip to step #5.

erocker, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Screen flickering at low brightness (Asus Zen book)

Lumia 710 screen brightness flickering

I have a problem with my lumia 710: when I scroll web pages or maps, I note brightness flickering on his display. The problem seems to be only when the luminosity of the screen is set on auto, medium or low. Is it an hardware problem or could be fixed
    by a firmware update?

Rheologist, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Screen flickering at low brightness (Asus Zen book)

1. Screen flickering at low brightness (Asus Zen book) - Similar Threads - Screen flickering low

2. Asus Zen DVD driver Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zen DVD driver Windows 11: Hi I have an Asus Zen DVD that does not work with my new computer.It should work in Win 11It is named Asus SDRW-08D2S-U USB DeviceI have run windows update and all I can find of updates, but it can still not function. It is appearing under Device management, but that is...
  3. Low Brightness Screen at Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low Brightness Screen at Startup: Hello,Dear Sir/Madam,I downloaded and installed Windows 11 before 2 months. I have question about Brightness in Screen. When I start Laptop and After loading Lock Screen , It 's Brightness was low. and before 1 month I installed windows 10 but there are no problems in windows...
  4. Low Brightness Screen at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Brightness Screen at Startup: Hello,Dear Sir/Madam,I downloaded and installed Windows 11 before 2 months. I have question about Brightness in Screen. When I start Laptop and After loading Lock Screen , It 's Brightness was low. and before 1 month I installed windows 10 but there are no problems in windows...
  5. Screen flickers black at full brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers black at full brightness: My screen flickers black at full brightness or when it is somewhere over 80%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickers-black-at-full-brightness/e31f5005-e983-4810-85af-c32b8cef088b
  6. Screen flickers black at full brightness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickers black at full brightness: My screen flickers black at full brightness or when it is somewhere over 80%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickers-black-at-full-brightness/e31f5005-e983-4810-85af-c32b8cef088b
  7. Asus/microsoft zen duo UX581lv

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus/microsoft zen duo UX581lv: I ordered an ASUS zen duo from Microsoft on Feb 7th last for delivery on Feb 10th. It arrived on March 31st. I now find it runs a non standard ASUS version of Windows 10 home which cannot be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and, if you do load a standard version of Windows 10 Home,...
  8. ASUS Zen Laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS Zen Laptop Windows 10: Hello, My laptop updated and I now cannot find a wifi connection at my work. Nothing is listed as available network. Not sure where to go from here. I was told previously it might be my wireless lan driver but i checked and it said it was all up to date. The wifi connection...
  9. SCREEN FLICKERING IN LOW BRIGHTNESS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SCREEN FLICKERING IN LOW BRIGHTNESS: Whenever I reduce my brightness to low, my screen flickers .Flickering is ,random, not continuous. Doesn't stop if plugged to charger. All drivers are upto date .Windows version upto date. I think it is not the problem of driver or windows version as it has gone through...
  10. the built in camera on my ASUS /zen/book 13 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the built in camera on my ASUS /zen/book 13 doesn't work: I never used the camera on online application and I was convinced it works as I open the computer using the camera instead of a password. I want now to use the camera and it doesn't work with any application : camera, skype, zoom, etc I have a antivirus installed :...