Windows 10: Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen.

Discus and support Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a strange problem where the bottom 1/2" of my screen began flickering suddenly. I have already disabled all background apps, switched to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StillMatter, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen.

I have a strange problem where the bottom 1/2" of my screen began flickering suddenly. I have already disabled all background apps, switched to the basic screen driver, and restarted my computer multiple times. The flicker is where the task bar normally sits, but I've move the taskbar (which is fine) but the bottom 1/2" of the screen still flickers. I was not in the middle of any upgrade or installation when this began suddenly happening. I've also run my computers diagnostic tools which come back without error.

Any ideas what this could be?

***Moved From: Windows 10/Performance & system failures***

***Edited Original Title From: Bottom 1/2" of screen flickering***

:)

StillMatter, Apr 14, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen.

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen.

1. Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen. - Similar Threads - Screen Flickering Half

2. There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.: Yesterday, when I booted up my laptop, it's totally fine, then I left it on standby for 2 hours to do some errands, and when I return there's a noticeable flickering/glitching under the taskbar. Followed all the things I can find on the internet and the problem still...
  3. There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.: Yesterday, when I booted up my laptop, it's totally fine, then I left it on standby for 2 hours to do some errands, and when I return there's a noticeable flickering/glitching under the taskbar. Followed all the things I can find on the internet and the problem still...
  4. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  5. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  6. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My screen flickers at the bottom

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen flickers at the bottom: My screen flickers ever so often a tech person at Microsft on the phone said to get a monitor and i did that and it has helped so much but ever so oftend it flickers what can I do....
  8. Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen: Hello, I am having a similar problem to this question asked, but on my surface pro 4 device's monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-at-the-half-bottom-of-the-screen/57e0df49-cfb1-41a5-8fb0-688fc1fead3d However none of the...
  9. Bottom of screen flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bottom of screen flickering: Hello! Just this morning, when I went to turn on my laptop for the day, I noticed two horizontal lines on my laptop screen flickering. I searched online how to fix this, and after fiddling with some stuff(updating drivers, loading safe mode and uninstalling display adapters...
  10. Random half-screen flicker

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Random half-screen flicker: I have an RX580 that displays my two 32" tv's and a 2080ti for the main 55" 4k UHD tv. The 2080ti was sent in for repairs a few months ago and it's been working 100% in games. Randomly though while on google chrome, VLC, or anything other than games, I see the entire half of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell laptop touchscreen flickering on the bottom half

2. bottom half of screen flickers

3. bottom of screen flickering

4. half my laptop screen is flickering,
  5. monitor flickering bottom half,
  6. what would cause a live feed to flicker on the bottom 1/3 of screen,
  7. bottom of screen on toshiba laptop with windows 10 flikering,
  8. windows 10 bottom of screen is flickering,
  9. flickering at bottom of screen,
  10. bottom half of tv flashing,
  11. half the screen is flickering bottom seiki,