Windows 10: Screen Flickering Black

Discus and support Screen Flickering Black in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My screen has been flickering black for about a second several times a day for a few weeks now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Liv Trap, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Liv Trap Win User

Screen Flickering Black

My screen has been flickering black for about a second several times a day for a few weeks now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver, and tried Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B. I also have checked for any necessary updates in both the "Check For Updates" Windows option and the Samsung Updates application. When I pull up the task manager, it flashes along with the rest of the screen.I have a Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360, with Windows 11. It is around two years old, I believe.

:)

Liv Trap, Mar 2, 2023

2. photoshop cs6 black screen flickering issues

For all those people who face this error please find below the easiest solution for this error.

1. First of all click on the Catalyst Control Center.
    2. Now click on ‘3D Application Settings’.
    3. All you have to do is change the ‘Wait for Vertical Refresh’ option to ‘On, unless application specifies’.

If you are not able to fix the issue using the steps given above and wanna try some other effective methods visit : Windows 8 and Photoshop CS6 Black Screen Flickering

Bhupesh Nimje, Mar 2, 2023
  3. Flickering and Black screen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing at the Windows login screen.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error message/code while login to the PC?

Meanwhile, we would recommend you to follow the suggestion from this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Troubleshoot screen flickering
    in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 2, 2023
  4. Screen Flickering Black

Screen flickers and goes black

Nothing worked thing is i flickers a bit then turns black on the computer screen but doesn't flicker or go black on the monitor also when i restarted my computer and got to the home page it went black again i tried the 2 videos im trying the steps below rn

Maddox Ray, Mar 2, 2023
Thema:

Screen Flickering Black

1. Screen Flickering Black - Similar Threads - Screen Flickering Black

2. Screen flickers then turn black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers then turn black: Pc keeps crashing so I went to riliability test and don’t know how to solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickers-then-turn-black/89227057-7767-4001-972f-79986ed16564
  3. Screen Flickering Black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering Black: My screen has been flickering black for about a second several times a day for a few weeks now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver, and tried Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B. I also have checked for any necessary updates in both the "Check For Updates" Windows...
  4. Black/flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black/flickering screen: When I start up my computer it shows a black screen after I login. I tried to use safe mode and it shows a flickering screen and I can’t click on any apps while task manager is fine. It all started around the windows 11 upgrade....
  5. Black/flickering screen

Black/flickering screen: When I start up my computer it shows a black screen after I login. I tried to use safe mode and it shows a flickering screen and I can’t click on any apps while task manager is fine. It all started around the windows 11 upgrade....
  6. Screen flickers and goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers and goes black: So, my device keeps flickering sometimes when It's play a game or just don't do anything on it for a while. When I am on it for a while it starts flickering like its glitching and goes black. The only way I can see my screen is using my monitor. on the monitor screen it...
  7. Screen flickers and goes black

Screen flickers and goes black: So, my device keeps flickering sometimes when It's play a game or just don't do anything on it for a while. When I am on it for a while it starts flickering like its glitching and goes black. The only way I can see my screen is using my monitor. on the monitor screen it...
  8. Screen flickers and goes black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Screen goes black and flickers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black and flickers: Hi, for the past year I've been having problems with my screen. Sometimes the screen will go black with weird coloured lines for a few seconds, then the screen goes to normal and flickers. Now I've notices that it isn't always the whole screen that flickers. Sometimes its...
  10. Black screen and flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and flickering: Ever since installing a recent windows update I’ve been having this issue, I’ve tried uninstalling the update and updating to an even newer version, same with my drivers, the issue also causes 100% gpu usage, I’ve tried many fixes with nothing working....