Windows 10: Screen Flickering in ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425JA on Windows 10 2004

Discus and support Screen Flickering in ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425JA on Windows 10 2004 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, ever since I updated to Windows 10 2004 my screen flickers when I turn on my computer after shutting it down. The problem does not occur when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JIGME LEPCHA, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Screen Flickering in ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425JA on Windows 10 2004

Hey, ever since I updated to Windows 10 2004 my screen flickers when I turn on my computer after shutting it down. The problem does not occur when I restart my PC or wake it from sleep. The BIOS and all my drivers are updated to their latest versions. However, when I roll back the update to Windows 10 1909 the problem does not arise. Any thoughts on this?

:)

JIGME LEPCHA, Oct 20, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Shahin_S Win User
    Asus Zenbook UX333FN wont update to 2004

Hey everyone,

My Asus zenbook UX333FN is running windows 10 1909 version and all of my drivers are up to date also all latest windows updates are installed but every time I check for an update to see if the 2004 version is ready to download it says "you're up to date"
    while my dell laptop got updated automatically on the day of release of version 2004. can't figure out why and I'm kinda hesitant to manually update using windows update assistant. I'm still getting the 1909 updates from time to time from Microsoft but there
    is no sign of 2004 update. a few months ago I asked the community about this issue and they suggested it might be the manufacturer thinks there is a problem with the 2004 update that might break your system since my windows version is OEM PRO and that's why
    my machine didn't get the update yet but it's already months after the release of 2004 update and my machine got a major update for the drivers but still no sign of 2004 update.

Any idea why this is happening?

Shahin_S, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Screen Flickering in ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425JA on Windows 10 2004

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Screen Flickering in ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425JA on Windows 10 2004

1. Screen Flickering in ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425JA on Windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Screen Flickering ASUS

2. Audio issue on Asus Zenbook 14 OLED on Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issue on Asus Zenbook 14 OLED on Windows 11 22H2: Hi everyone I need some help !Indeed, I have no audio output on my Asus Zenbook 14 oled, I have no sound on my speakers, neither jack nor bluetooth, I tried to reinstall all the audio drivers on the Asus website Realtek audio etc nothing works, what's weird is that I don't...
  3. Audio issue on Asus Zenbook 14 OLED on Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio issue on Asus Zenbook 14 OLED on Windows 11 22H2: Hi everyone I need some help !Indeed, I have no audio output on my Asus Zenbook 14 oled, I have no sound on my speakers, neither jack nor bluetooth, I tried to reinstall all the audio drivers on the Asus website Realtek audio etc nothing works, what's weird is that I don't...
  4. Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speaker doesn't work on ASUS Zenbook 14 UM3402YA Win10 64bit: Speakers do not work. Headphones do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-doesnt-work-on-asus-zenbook-14-um3402ya/e6bf206d-61e6-410c-a9a3-564791324946
  5. Windows 10 with Asus ZenBook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 with Asus ZenBook: Hi, I would like to force a portrait view screen automatically when flipping the screen around behind my keyboard every time. And have it automatically set to landscape when using the ZenBook in labtop mode. In other words, Is there a way to have always - what ever...
  6. asus zenbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  7. Asus Zenbook UX333FN wont update to 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus Zenbook UX333FN wont update to 2004: Hey everyone, My Asus zenbook UX333FN is running windows 10 1909 version and all of my drivers are up to date also all latest windows updates are installed but every time I check for an update to see if the 2004 version is ready to download it says "you're up to date" while...
  8. Asus Zenbook UX333FN wont update to 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus Zenbook UX333FN wont update to 2004: Hey everyone, My Asus zenbook UX333FN is running windows 10 1909 version and all of my drivers are up to date also but every time I check for an update to see if the 2004 version is ready to download it says "you're up to date" while my dell laptop got updated automatically...
  9. Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14: Hi! I now have the sam problem since the last november update. I already have tried so many things and nothing resolved my issues. I am going to be including some dump files. The errors I am encountering are: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR "Fixes" I...
  10. Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working: When I first bought this new computer, I had no issues with it. It was lighter, slimmer, faster, quieter, and looked cooler than my old Lenovo Yoga from 2015. The graphics card was a downgrade from the Nvidia GeForce I had to integrated graphics, but I worked my way around...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zenbook 14 issues UX425JA