Windows 10: Screen flickering issue with Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Screen flickering issue with Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having a screen flickering issue in windows 10 pro 64-bit..When the laptop is in charging state it does not flicker but when it is running in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TaruniTyagi, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Screen flickering issue with Windows 10 pro

I am having a screen flickering issue in windows 10 pro 64-bit..When the laptop is in charging state it does not flicker but when it is running in battery power it flickers. I have gone to HP for support but they asked me to move to Windows Home as that is what they support.

Help on this at the earliest is much appreciated.

:)

TaruniTyagi, Aug 6, 2018

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Jessen P Win User

Screen flickering issue with Windows 10 pro

Windows 10 pro 1607 64-bit Screen flickering issue.

Hi James,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. To determine whether an app or driver is causing the problem, check to see if Task Manager flickers. Then, based on that information, you'll need to either
    uninstall the app or update the display driver.

Open Task Manager by pressing the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys on the keyboard at the same time. If that doesn't work, right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of your screen and then select
    Task Manager.

• If Task Manager doesn't flicker, an app is probably causing the problem.
    • If Task Manager does flicker, a display driver is probably causing the problem.

Please revert if the screen flickers.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Screen flickering issue with Windows 10 pro

1. Screen flickering issue with Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Screen flickering issue

2. Screen flickering issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering issue on windows 10: Everytime I start my laptop, which is running on windows 10, after a random time suddenly screen start flickering and it froze, motherboard doesn't take any type of input from keyboard or mouse also. And after that, it automatically restart the laptop and it start automatic...
  3. Screen flickering issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering issue on windows 10: Everytime I start my laptop, which is running on windows 10, after a random time suddenly screen start flickering and it froze, motherboard doesn't take any type of input from keyboard or mouse also. And after that, it automatically restart the laptop and it start automatic...
  4. Screen flickering issue on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10: Hi,I am facing a screen flickering issue with the below-mentioned configuration laptop.System Configuration : Dell Inspiron 15 5570.Intel i5, RAM:8GBOS-Windows 10.Issue: On certain occasions, the display screen of my laptop exhibits a flickering phenomenon akin to...
  6. Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10: Hi,I am facing a screen flickering issue with the below-mentioned configuration laptop.System Configuration : Dell Inspiron 15 5570.Intel i5, RAM:8GBOS-Windows 10.Issue: On certain occasions, the display screen of my laptop exhibits a flickering phenomenon akin to...
  7. Screen Flickering Issue In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Surface Pro screen flickers - window 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro screen flickers - window 10: why would Microsoft not fix this known problem in one of the frequent updates we get. why would Microsoft think that everyone is a developer or a coder? so frustrating. I am so tired of dumping their problems on users. grow up Microsoft, its time....
  9. Screen Flickering Issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Flickering Issue in Windows 10: I am getting weird screen flickering issue from yesterday. It usually happens after I turn on my laptop after a long time. When I move my mouse the screen flickers and goes off completely. After that, I am forced to hard reboot my Laptop. After which the issue doesn't seem to...
  10. windows 10 screen flickering issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 screen flickering issue: hello..i just bought hp omen 15tce000 and i have a screen flicker issue....i have given my laptop for investigation in hp support ,they said it was not an hardware issue and that they fixed it by factory data reset....after that i updated windows ...i checked for updates in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screens flicker with windows 10