Windows 10: Screen flickering issue

Discus and support Screen flickering issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron N 4010. After installing Windows 10 i have noticed that the screen starts to flicker. But when i connect the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pavithran, Jul 1, 2016.

1. pavithran Win User

Screen flickering issue

I have windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron N 4010. After installing Windows 10 i have noticed that the screen starts to flicker. But when i connect the system to a projector, no flickering happens on the projected screen, where as the same continues of my laptop screen. Please help. I have tried updating the drivers, taken it to service centres, but no use. The issue does not happen all the time. Some time will be there for months and then stop for another few months . At time screen completely goes dark, and i cannot make out things on the desktop.

Please help

:)

pavithran, Jul 1, 2016
  2. Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 1, 2016
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jul 1, 2016
Thema:

Screen flickering issue

1. Screen flickering issue - Similar Threads - Screen flickering issue

2. Screen flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickering: My screen has just stated flickering. How do I fix? I did get directions on line but cannot seem to start in safe mode. How do I if it is necessary to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering/0fe26b7e-dca6-4e25-b38f-ae63e096a034
  3. Flicker issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flicker issue: I have Windows 10 ,amd anthlon x270 dual core processor,my pc starts to flickers when I play games (this problem came after. Fall creator update,before it was fine) I already tried to install windows 10,7 3 times but problem persists,I tried to uninstall the display driver...
  4. Screen Flickering

Screen Flickering: [ATTACH] My laptop specs are: HP Spectre x360 - 15-bl112dx Intel Core i-7 8550U CPU Display Adapters: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 NVIDIA GeForce MX150 My screen keeps flickering like this whenever there is a change in display which is either when i close my laptop to...
  5. Screen Flickering & Blinking issue

Screen Flickering & Blinking issue: Few months ago i tried to install Linux (Ubuntu) in my HP Notebook. After installing, the screen starts flickering & blinking. Couldn't solve it. So i get back to windows but facing the same issue here in windows also. I have two graphics card. One is Intel HD graphics 620 &...
  6. windows 10 screen flickering issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 screen flickering issue: hello..i just bought hp omen 15tce000 and i have a screen flicker issue....i have given my laptop for investigation in hp support ,they said it was not an hardware issue and that they fixed it by factory data reset....after that i updated windows ...i checked for updates in...
  7. Boot Issues Screen Flicker

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Issues Screen Flicker: Hi, I updated the other day to build 17134.228 and now when my pc boots the brand name comes up, then the screen flashes off and on and the brand name is back up again and normal boot resumes. Anyone else see this occurrence in this or other instances or have any ideas?...
  8. screen flickering

screen flickering: I just bought a new ASUS notebook and installed Windows 10, but keep experiencing flickering screens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-flickering/3e50c742-17a8-4ec5-b1c6-dfebe6026b1c
  9. Flickering Issue

Flickering Issue: Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well. It's been a while! I have a Pc that is flickering when opening certain applications. Googling around says that if I bring up task manager and it flickers, it's a display driver issue. It's an Optiplex 3050 and updated via dell...
  10. Screen flicker and Sleep mode issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flicker and Sleep mode issues: Hi, If I'm using battery power, my screen flickers, then goes fuzzy then comes back to normal on a cycle. If I use mains this problem doesn't occur. When on mains power, if my screen goes into energy saver mode it won't wake up again. If I put my laptop into sleep mode...