Windows 10: Screen flickering None of solutions seem to work

Discus and support Screen flickering None of solutions seem to work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. My laptop's screen has been flickering ever since this morning, I uninstalled my antivirus program, Bitdefender since my task manager didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BernardetteTan, May 23, 2020.

1. Screen flickering None of solutions seem to work

Hi.

My laptop's screen has been flickering ever since this morning, I uninstalled my antivirus program, Bitdefender since my task manager didn't flicker and it was the last updated program, and the flickering stopped. A few hours later, I ran Photoshop CC and the flickering has come back.

Now my task manager flickers along with my screen, however my graphics card is up to date and I've already tried deleting and reinstalling it, yet it still doesn't solve the issue. I've even tried other recommended solutions such as uninstalling possible incompatible applications, making sure I have the latest Windows update installed, changing my monitor refresh rate, deleting icloud, doing a system restore, etc. I have also reinstalled Bitdefender and scanned my laptop for viruses, and it has been virus-free.

Nothing seems to solve the issue and I was wondering if there's anything else I could try before doing a factory reset. or if there could be something wrong with my monitor itself.

Thanks!

:)

BernardetteTan, May 23, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, May 23, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, May 23, 2020
  4. Screen flickering None of solutions seem to work

Looking for a permanent solution to a flickering screen

Despite trying all the steps recommended by MS, I'm still getting a flickering screen each time I sign on; and have to go through the same steps all over again. Is there a permanent solution? Otherwise, what's the point in keeping Windows 10!!

ZaidiBaraka, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Screen flickering None of solutions seem to work

1. Screen flickering None of solutions seem to work - Similar Threads - Screen flickering None

2. Microsoft Store Hopelessly Broken. None of the solutions work!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Hopelessly Broken. None of the solutions work!!: After several days of trying multiple "fixes" suggested here, I have *yet another* installation of W10 that is no longer usable due to a broken Microsoft Store. Some of the store apps still work but other important apps can no longer update or some are totally broken or...
  3. Microsoft Store Hopelessly Broken. None of the solutions work!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Hopelessly Broken. None of the solutions work!!: After several days of trying multiple "fixes" suggested here, I have *yet another* installation of W10 that is no longer usable due to a broken Microsoft Store. Some of the store apps still work but other important apps can no longer update or some are totally broken or...
  4. Microsoft Store Hopelessly Broken. None of the solutions work!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer for a good amount of time, not sure exactly when it began however. I like to think of myself as tech savvy but in this current case I cannot figure out the problem. I have been dealing with blue screen errors that seem to occur...
  6. Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen errors occurring at random, seemingly no solution.: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer for a good amount of time, not sure exactly when it began however. I like to think of myself as tech savvy but in this current case I cannot figure out the problem. I have been dealing with blue screen errors that seem to occur...
  7. Printer is 'offline' and none of the fixes seem to work.....suggestions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer is 'offline' and none of the fixes seem to work.....suggestions?: MY HP printer which is usually reliable is registering 'offline' and none of the troubleshooting fixes seem to work. The printer is working for another connected device. Suggestions to get it back 'online'?...
  8. Cannot reinstall windows 10 - none of the solutions work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot reinstall windows 10 - none of the solutions work: Hello! I have a dell laptop with latest windows update. I had some issues with my hardware before – i reinstalled windows, and replaced hdd for ssd and after a while, my computer started freezing every 10 minutes, then going back to normal, and that has been getting...
  9. Cant Type Apostrophes - And None of The Other Solutions Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant Type Apostrophes - And None of The Other Solutions Work: I havent been able to type apostrophes in over a year. The best I can do is copy paste them. *I have used 7 different keyboards on this desktop and it didnt work on any of them *My Keyboard is set to English US *I can type quotes fine *I can create macros to try and type...
  10. Solution to Flickering Cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution to Flickering Cursor: I have had a problem with a flickering cursor while using some programs including Word Perfect. I checked Task Manager / CPU to see what programs were using the most resources. I found "SYSCRB" using the most resources. I tried to google syscrb and found that it is a...