Windows 10: Screen Flickering on certain websites

Discus and support Screen Flickering on certain websites in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I'm hoping someone can help me. I recently bought a linx 12x64 for watching Netflix whilst commuting/travelling and light office work. (budget... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BThomp583, Aug 20, 2019.

1. BThomp583 Win User

Screen Flickering on certain websites

So I'm hoping someone can help me.

I recently bought a linx 12x64 for watching Netflix whilst commuting/travelling and light office work. (budget device I know but great for light tasks)

Recently I've noticed that, when viewing some websites in both Edge and Chrome, that the screen flickers with horizontal lines and sometimes flashes on/off until I close the page.

I've updated the driver using Intels own update tool to try and eliminate this (which it hasn't) and it's running the latest update of Windows 10. Again, this only happens on some websites.

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

:)

BThomp583, Aug 20, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Screen Flickering on certain websites

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Screen Flickering on certain websites

1. Screen Flickering on certain websites - Similar Threads - Screen Flickering certain

2. Screen flickers on certain color gamut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers on certain color gamut: Hi,I have the following specifications - Device Specifications - Device name DESKTOP-H51RKME Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB Device ID 3A279B35-DC96-4E10-A644-D5D86B57A1A6 Product ID 00330-80140-79345-AA529 System type 64-bit...
  3. Screen flickers on certain color gamut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickers on certain color gamut: Hi,I have the following specifications - Device Specifications - Device name DESKTOP-H51RKME Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB Device ID 3A279B35-DC96-4E10-A644-D5D86B57A1A6 Product ID 00330-80140-79345-AA529 System type 64-bit...
  4. Screen flickers on certain color gamut

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Black screen flickering on certain sites Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen flickering on certain sites Windows 10: When I visit certain pages on the browser, my whole monitor flickers black with white horizontal lines on the left edge. If I close the page, the problem goes away. Now this black flickering has also extended to Windows pages: I can't run Safe Mode because my whole screen is...
  6. Black screen flickering on certain sites Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen flickering on certain sites Windows 10: When I visit certain pages on the browser, my whole monitor flickers black with white horizontal lines on the left edge. If I close the page, the problem goes away. Now this black flickering has also extended to Windows pages: I can't run Safe Mode because my whole screen is...
  7. Black screen flickering on certain sites Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Unable to access certain websites???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access certain websites???: Recently bought a new desktop and after I hooking everything up, I found that I couldn't visit websites like roblox.I think it's a DNS problem, but the tips I found after doing a search didn't seem to help. The only temp fix was plugging the ethernet cord into a different...
  9. certain tabs flicker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    certain tabs flicker: My problem is difficult to describe, but certain tabs flicker when I open them on my laptop. It happens when using drop down menus in games and when trying to view emails on the mail app most notably. Also when I open the power menu, the sleep option looks like it vibrates....
  10. Videos are not playing on certain websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos are not playing on certain websites: Hello, Since yesterday I've been unable to load some videos on some websites. You Tube works as does videos on Facebook. I have cleared the cache and cookies and under Device Manager have updated the driver on my Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620. Restarted as advised but still the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flickering in certain websites

2. some websites have add flickering

3. why is my screen flickering on certian pages of a website

4. lcd flickering on certain webpages