Windows 10: Screen flickering or flashing during video

Discus and support Screen flickering or flashing during video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi thereMy windows version is windows 10 home21H2I do all the windows update and stop the transparent effect.However, I play a video or doing a meeting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kazaf_1030, May 14, 2022.

1. Screen flickering or flashing during video

Hi thereMy windows version is windows 10 home21H2I do all the windows update and stop the transparent effect.However, I play a video or doing a meeting with my colleagues. My laptop keep flashing and turn transparentwhen there is more than one window.I tried re-install my display driver, reboot and reboot, restarted windows explorer which in taskmgr. So what can I do nowcry ?

:)

Kazaf_1030, May 14, 2022
  2. erocker Win User

Screen Flickering

Return that card for something else. I've heard of many issues with Asus Direct Cu 7970's. You could try finding a different monitor to see if your monitor is the problem, but I doubt it.

**I though you tried differnet cables. Buy a new cable and try it. Get a Dual Link DVI cable.

Here's a list.

1. Uninstall and reinstall video drivers.

2. Replace cable

3. Try different monitor

4. Try different video card

5. Replace video card.

If you can do any of the steps above, just skip to step #5.

erocker, May 14, 2022
  3. Screen flickers with any Windows device

Hello Marcus,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check the list of troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Marvin Barc, May 14, 2022
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Screen flickering or flashing during video

Screen flashes black when viewing a YouTube video

Hi Cody,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your screen concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the flashing black screen issue?
    • Are you using a laptop or a desktop? If you're using a laptop, does your screen flashes black when using the built-in monitor? If you're using a desktop, do you experience the issue when using other monitors?
    • Does the issue only occur when you play YouTube videos?
    • Are you experiencing the flashing black screen issue while watching YouTube videos in full screen mode or while in window mode?
    • Do you experience the same concern when playing YouTube videos using other web browsers?

The issue may be occurring because of an incompatible application or the display driver is outdated. While we wait for the answers to our questions, kindly follow the steps found in this
    link. The article will provide you the steps that can usually resolve screen flickering issue in Windows

We await for your response.

Argel Obm, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Screen flickering or flashing during video

1. Screen flickering or flashing during video - Similar Threads - Screen flickering flashing

2. Terminal flashing on screen during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminal flashing on screen during startup: Whenever I start up my PC, the terminal app flashes on and off. Closing and opening around three different times.Is this a virus or a normal thing?...
  3. Screen flickering or flashing during video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering or flashing during video: Hi thereMy windows version is windows 10 home21H2I do all the windows update and stop the transparent effect.However, I play a video or doing a meeting with my colleagues. My laptop keep flashing and turn transparentwhen there is more than one window.I tried re-install my...
  4. Screen flickering or flashing during video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen flickering or flashing during video: Hi thereMy windows version is windows 10 home21H2I do all the windows update and stop the transparent effect.However, I play a video or doing a meeting with my colleagues. My laptop keep flashing and turn transparentwhen there is more than one window.I tried re-install my...
  5. Windows 10 Screen Flickering/Flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Screen Flickering/Flashing: Dear allI hope all is well and thank you in advance for your expert opinions.Would like to seek some advice on my screen flickering/flashing issue on Windows 10. I have looked through multiple websites/forums and implemented a number of change but the issue remains...
  6. Windows 10 Screen Flickering/Flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Screen Flickering/Flashing: Dear allI hope all is well and thank you in advance for your expert opinions.Would like to seek some advice on my screen flickering/flashing issue on Windows 10. I have looked through multiple websites/forums and implemented a number of change but the issue remains...
  7. Windows 10 Screen Flickering/Flashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. flickering screen during game play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flickering screen during game play: on uploads from discs as well as downloads when I try to play games my screen flickers and rolls. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flickering-screen-during-game-play/73235c5b-8cda-4539-a4d7-e09df0cadb37
  9. Screen Flickering During Gaming

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Flickering During Gaming: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I've experienced cxonstant screen flickering during gaming. I can only really describe it as a weird fluctuation of brightness, in horizontal lines, up and down my monitor. On Counter Strike it seems to have been somewhat solved through V-Sync...
  10. Flickering video during playback on YT and FB

in Windows 10 Support
    Flickering video during playback on YT and FB: If I play a video on MPC its fine, but if i play a youtube video or facebook video it flickers...is there a fix for this as ive literally fresh installed this 2 days ago and nothing but problems with it and thinking about loading my win7 backup back on running latest...