Windows 10: Screen flickering Problem after installing VMWare/VirtualBox

Discus and support Screen flickering Problem after installing VMWare/VirtualBox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have HP 15s-fr1004tu laptop. It has Windows 11 installed in it. When I first time installed VMWare, my laptop showed a BSOD. And then when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Idk_myname, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Screen flickering Problem after installing VMWare/VirtualBox

I have HP 15s-fr1004tu laptop. It has Windows 11 installed in it. When I first time installed VMWare, my laptop showed a BSOD. And then when I restarted my laptop, the screen was flickering. I panicked so much, I didn't what to do. Then I uninstalled VMWare, then the problem solved. Later I figured out that VMWare enables Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform, and that was causing the screen to flicker. Then I installed VirtualBox. It was working good. But today when I turned on my laptop. The screen was flickering again. I checked if Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hyp

:)

Idk_myname, Jun 29, 2022
  2. DsagD Win User

Connecting problem with virtualbox and vmware

i have problem with virtualbox and vmware in windows 10, i installed virtualbox with ansible setup so when i enter ifconfig it doesn't show IP address that i can connect with putty or MobXterm i want to connect three different IPs in virtualbox using putty
    and MobXterm but my first setup with ansible is not showing any IP address that i can connect. i have also installed vmware with ubuntu in it and when i enter ifconfig it shows IP address but when i try through putty for connection im getting Network Error:
    Connection Refused.Please help me on this i tried all options in youtube and some forums did not help.

DsagD, Jun 29, 2022
  3. S_and_S Win User
    Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10

Step #1 is to decide which virtual machine software you wish to install.

The three most popular choices are:

• VirtualBox (from Oracle)
    • VMWare Workstation Player (from VMWare); and
    • Hyper-V (from Microsoft)

Once you've made your choice you can find detailed, illustrated instructions for installing each one on the internet.

As a personal suggestion: You might find it easier to use either VirtualBox or VMWare Workstation Player. Hyper-V is more complicated to setup.

Between VirtualBox and VMWare, I think you'll find VirtualBox more user-friendly, and it has the advantage of allowing you to create checkpoints - backups of your virtual machine - whereas to do that in VMWare you'll need to upgrade to their (expensive!)
    paid version.

S_and_S, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Derek12 Win User

Screen flickering Problem after installing VMWare/VirtualBox

I want to install Windows 1.0 in VMware or Virtualbox

The same as Windows 7/Vista/XP/98/95/3.x *Laugh :laugh:

--------------------------

I have installed MS-DOS 5 and while in vmware still artifacts, in virtualbox I get what seems to be the loading screen but stays there forever and doesn't boot.

Screen flickering Problem after installing VMWare/VirtualBox [​IMG]

ED:
    I have reinstalled and now i get this: lol

Screen flickering Problem after installing VMWare/VirtualBox [​IMG]

Derek12, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Screen flickering Problem after installing VMWare/VirtualBox

1. Screen flickering Problem after installing VMWare/VirtualBox - Similar Threads - Screen flickering Problem

2. Convert VMware to VirtualBox and vice-versa

in Windows 10 News
    Convert VMware to VirtualBox and vice-versa: [IMG]A Virtual Machine is one of the cheapest ways to experience and use multiple operating systems on a single computer. Two of the biggest brands in the virtual machine industry are VMWare and VirtualBox. You can easily convert VMware to VirtualBox virtual machine and vice...
  3. Screen Flickering Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering Problem: Sometimes, while working on my ASUS laptop, I see some type of flickering on my screen—random horizontal lines. Easily visible on light-coloured backgrounds. They appear and disappear in instants. I searched for it online but did not find anything that matched my condition....
  4. Screen flickering Problem after installing VMWare/VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering Problem after installing VMWare/VirtualBox: I have HP 15s-fr1004tu laptop. It has Windows 11 installed in it. When I first time installed VMWare, my laptop showed a BSOD. And then when I restarted my laptop, the screen was flickering. I panicked so much, I didn't what to do. Then I uninstalled VMWare, then the problem...
  5. Screen flickering problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering problem: I have a screen flickering problem on my hp elitebook running Windows 10. The screen flickers and creates a vibrating double vision type display when the computer starts up. It does not flicker on safe mode and I have also noticed that when the microsoft store app is opened...
  6. Windows VM stucks on Virtualbox but not on VMWare

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows VM stucks on Virtualbox but not on VMWare: Hello there, I'm trying to run a windows VM (tried 7 and 10) with 64-bit on virtualbox. But it stucks in the "starting windows" screen (very unsmoothly animations). The vm's specs are: 8GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 128MB VRAM (Max), 32GB VHD (should be enough). All the other settings...
  7. Connecting problem with virtualbox and vmware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting problem with virtualbox and vmware: i have problem with virtualbox and vmware in windows 10, i installed virtualbox with ansible setup so when i enter ifconfig it doesn't show IP address that i can connect with putty or MobXterm i want to connect three different IPs in virtualbox using putty and MobXterm but my...
  8. Vmware and VirtualBox not working after the recent update .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vmware and VirtualBox not working after the recent update .: i have been using vmware and virtualbox for quiet a while . but after the recent update both of them stopped working . i am using windos 10 home and dont have hyper-V ON. i have been to vmware's suggested page but the support is for only windows enterprise ."VMware...
  9. Screen flickering problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickering problem: hi apologies for the informalities but it is just that this happened out of the blue,today so i was watching a movie on this laptop with the usage of media player classic and after doing so i opened up start and saw this unusual flickering the screen seems fine but failed to...
  10. Vmware or virtualbox?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Vmware or virtualbox?: I have tested out vmware workstation and virtualbox and can't decide which is best, can you help me? 3559