Windows 10: Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC [Fix]

Discus and support Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC [Fix] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Does your screen flicker when you try to adjust the volume on your Windows 11/10 computer? If so, this post will help you resolve the issue. Fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 29, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC [Fix]

Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC [Fix] [​IMG]
    Does your screen flicker when you try to adjust the volume on your Windows 11/10 computer? If so, this post will help you resolve the issue. Fix Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC These solutions should help you fix the problem. Turn off the variable Refresh Rate Disable G-Sync or FreeSync VLC Player […]

This article Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC [Fix] first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 29, 2024

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Apr 29, 2024
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Apr 29, 2024
  4. Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC [Fix]

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 29, 2024
Thema:

Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC [Fix]

1. Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC [Fix] - Similar Threads - Screen flickering adjusting

2. Adjust volume/pitch in windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adjust volume/pitch in windows?: My old computer had an option to adjust volume and pitch separately, but I cannot for the life of me find it on this new one. I have hearing difficulty from time to time and high pitched noises can be painful. I'm having trouble understanding a video lecture because the...
  3. Fix Halo Infinite screen flickering issue on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Halo Infinite screen flickering issue on Windows PC: [ATTACH]In this post, we will talk about getting rid of Halo Infinite screen flickering issue on Windows PC. Halo Infinite is a free-to-play multiplayer action shooter video game available for PC. However, like any other online game, it has its share of the problem. But among...
  4. Is There a Way to Fix the Volume Adjustement procedure that Windows 11 Broke?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is There a Way to Fix the Volume Adjustement procedure that Windows 11 Broke?: I just switched to Windows 11 today, and while some of my minor irritations with it are likely down to familiarization, there is one GLARING issue that I will never be able to get over, and will only become more irritating with time. Why in the world to I have to click on the...
  5. Missing Icons when Adjusting Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Icons when Adjusting Volume: Hello Microsoft Community. Maybe there is a solution that I have not found but when I adjust my volume there is no buttons, but a square there instead. SCREENSHOT BELOW...
  6. Screen goes black when adjusting volume

Screen goes black when adjusting volume: So this recently started happening to me, where when I go to adjust the volume during a game it goes black for a second when the volume bar appears then after it dissappears it goes black again. I think it started happening after the recent Windows update. Does anyone else...
  7. Screen goes black when adjusting volume

Screen goes black when adjusting volume: So this recently started happening to me, where when I go to adjust the volume during a game it goes black for a second when the volume bar appears then after it dissappears it goes black again. I think it started happening after the recent Windows update. Does anyone else...
  8. fix flickering screen?

fix flickering screen?: fix flickering screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-flickering-screen/6f831e3b-73ff-4f48-b62c-e9ae2cd009da
  9. Windows 10 Volume adjust

Windows 10 Volume adjust: Hi Guys, Can I somehow turn off this Volume Adjust because every time I am in game and I hit the knob for the volume on my keyboard the FPS in game drop dramatically Thanks[ATTACH]...
  10. Volume adjustment

Volume adjustment: Volume adjustment low during video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/volume-adjustment/01b4e1d8-bf79-40f2-8fc5-863b8063706c