Windows 10: screen flickering when moving mouse

Discus and support screen flickering when moving mouse in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maverick Lally, Jul 29, 2022.

1. screen flickering when moving mouse

Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays black. My laptop is a touchscreen so if I just tap somewhere it fixes itself but once I start moving the mouse it starts glitching out again. sys info:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufactu

:)

Maverick Lally, Jul 29, 2022

2. Flickering Mouse pointer in Asus X550LA

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Windows 10 Creators Update.

To address the flickering, we suggest that you rollback the driver of your mouse, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

Hope this information was helpful.

Melliza Son, Jul 29, 2022
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jul 29, 2022
  4. screen flickering when moving mouse

PC hang even I move/shift

Hi,

With the details you've provided, this could be an issue with the hardware. Flickering screen after moving the laptop is one of the factors why you experience flickering screen. To isolate the flickering screen, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    in this
    article
    . This will give you steps resolving the issue with a flickering screen in Windows 10.

In line with your concern about the mouse, we suggest that you update your driver. In most cases, corrupted or outdated driver could cause the issue you are experiencing. You can also follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give you suggestion to resolve issues with a mouse, touchpad, and keyboard.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

screen flickering when moving mouse

1. screen flickering when moving mouse - Similar Threads - screen flickering moving

2. Screen Flickering when Using Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when Using Mouse: Hello,My HP computer has been flickering when I use my mouse - both the hand mouse and the touch mouse. If I use the touch screen it is fine. I have taken it into a small town shop, first time they couldn't replicate the issue ??? and the second time they said it was outdated...
  3. Screen Flickering when Using Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering when Using Mouse: Hello,My HP computer has been flickering when I use my mouse - both the hand mouse and the touch mouse. If I use the touch screen it is fine. I have taken it into a small town shop, first time they couldn't replicate the issue ??? and the second time they said it was outdated...
  4. Screen Flickering when Using Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen Flickering when moving cursor

Screen Flickering when moving cursor: So, when I start the laptop, the screen is fine until I move the mouse. The moment the cursor appears on the screen, it starts flickering. My laptop is touch screen so when I touch anywhere on the screen the cursor disappears when touch is used, the screen stops flickering. I...
  6. Screen Flickering when moving cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when moving cursor: So, when I start the laptop, the screen is fine until I move the mouse. The moment the cursor appears on the screen, it starts flickering. My laptop is touch screen so when I touch anywhere on the screen the cursor disappears when touch is used, the screen stops flickering. I...
  7. Screen moving and flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen moving and flickering: Don't know what caused this, it's happened I think three times now but very spaced out time-wise, it's not a frequent problem. Restarting my computer ends it and as far as I've noticed none of the computer's actual functioning is impaired. Video...
  8. screen flickering when moving mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering when moving mouse: Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays...
  9. screen flickering when moving mouse

screen flickering when moving mouse: Hello! I am currently having an issue where after I close my computerLaptop from using it and wait some time and re-open it; when I use my mousepad or external mouse the screen flickers. Once it flickers if I don't move the mouse from that position then the screen stays...
  10. Screen flickers when using mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers when using mouse: Hellow there, I have an issue with my Elightbook 8460 when touching touchpad/ external mouse screen is shaking and I cant do anything but when I leave it my pc stay normal I opened it removing dust disconnecting the keyboard mouse but is not solve.Any experience on this...