Windows 10: Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen.

Discus and support Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem,When i play some games in fullscreen my screen keeps flickering, Hope i get a reply, Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YasmeenN, Jun 23, 2020.

1. YasmeenN Win User

Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen.

Hello,

I have a problem,When i play some games in fullscreen my screen keeps flickering,

Hope i get a reply,

Thank you.

:)

YasmeenN, Jun 23, 2020
  2. salukhe Win User

Screen flickers when games played on full screen

Screen flickers when I play games on fullscreen, It's fine on windowed mode. I am having this problem since a year now, I have been using V-Sync feature on games as a bypass to this problem but there are new games which don't offer this feature, neither does the Intel Graphics Contorl Panel. Idk what changed last time, driver update, windows update, direct x update.. I've been looking for a fix but nothings working.
    Specs: Laptop, Haier 7G-5H, Windows 10, i3 4010U, 6 GB RAM, Intel HD 4400.
    thank you.
    Edit: attachement
    Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen. [​IMG]

salukhe, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Black screen when playing games on fullscreen.

Hi Syrius,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• Is the issue specific to a game or does it occur on all the games?
    • Is the issue specific to only games or does it occur while playing full screen videos?

If the issue occurs while playing videos in full screen, you may want to uninstall and reinstall the video card drivers to see if it helps.

• Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Adapters, right click on your video card driver and choose
      Uninstall.
    • Check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the machine for Windows to automatically reinstall the drivers.

If the issue is specific to games, it could be a compatibility issue. I suggest you to refer to the article
    Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows and run the games
    in compatibility mode to see if it helps.

If the issue persists, it could be due to the full screen optimization. As you’ve already updated the drivers, I would suggest you to disable the same and check if it works.

• Open Settings and go to System > Display.
    • On the right pane, click on the Advanced graphics settings
      hyperlink.
    • Uncheck Enable fullscreen optimizations
      and exit Settings.
    • Restart the machine and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen.

Screen Flickering While Playing Games.

Hi Hritik Kandari,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the make and model number of the motherboard?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. What is the name of the game in which you are facing issues with flickering?
    4. Are you facing the flickering issue while normally using Windows?

Meanwhile, try the below methods and check if the flickering persists.

Method 1:
    Changing The Screen Refresh Rate.

1. Right-click on an empty area on the
      desktop
      > Click on Display settings > Click on
      Advanced display settings
      > Click on Display adapter properties
      for Display.
    2. Go to the Monitor tab and click on the drop-down list under
      Screen refresh rate and select 60 Hertz.
    3. Click on Apply > OK.
    4. Then, go back to the Adapter tab and click on
      List All Modes > Select a display mode you want that has the screen resolution and
      screen refresh rate.
    5. Click on Apply > OK >
      Restart the computer once
      and check if the screen flickering issue persists.

If the issue persists, then follow Method 2.

Method 2:
    Troubleshoot Screen Flickering In Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Troubleshoot screen flickering
    in Windows 10
    and check if the issue persists.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen.

1. Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen. - Similar Threads - Screen flickering while

2. flickering while playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flickering while playing game on fullscreen: hello, I got this flickering issue when I play full screen in every game, I use intel hd 4600 and I look at my display refresh rate it's say 59,790 hz and on intel hd display it say 60 hz...
  3. flickering while playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flickering while playing game on fullscreen: hello, I got this flickering issue when I play full screen in every game, I use intel hd 4600 and I look at my display refresh rate it's say 59,790 hz and on intel hd display it say 60 hz...
  4. flickering while playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen flickering when playing fullscreen games

Screen flickering when playing fullscreen games: Hi, I'm currently having this problem with most of my games. The problems occurs with Ironsight D3D9 game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare but somehow, the problems doesn't occur with CS:GO and Valorant. I've installed the latest Intel HD 4600 driver that is compatible with my...
  6. Screen flickering when playing fullscreen games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering when playing fullscreen games: Hi, I'm currently having this problem with most of my games. The problems occurs with Ironsight D3D9 game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare but somehow, the problems doesn't occur with CS:GO and Valorant. I've installed the latest Intel HD 4600 driver that is compatible with my...
  7. Screen flickering when playing fullscreen games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Screen flickers while playing games in fullscreen

Screen flickers while playing games in fullscreen: This has been an issue for months now, and I've tried many different fixes such as updating my graphics drivers and regularly restarting my computer, but it's all been to no avail. When I'm not in fullscreen, the issue is nonexistent. I have no idea what it could be at this...
  9. My screen flickers while playing games.

My screen flickers while playing games.: My screen flickers while playing games. I have taken steps like rebooting windows, fixing refresh rate, updating graphics drivers.Still, I am facing such problems. My laptop configuration LENOVO Y700 Graphics card 4gb NVIDIA GTX....
  10. Screen Flickering While Playing Games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering While Playing Games.: I have Windows 10 ,amd anthlon x270 dual core processor,my pc starts to flickers when I play games (this problem came after. Fall creator update,before it was fine) I already tried to install windows 10,7 3 times but problem persists,I tried to uninstall the display driver...