Windows 10: Screen Flickering while playing videos and touchpad issues

Discus and support Screen Flickering while playing videos and touchpad issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello recently i have bought brand new asus vivobook 512-FB i have been having problems while using windows with the display screen is flickering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by farisabutaya, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Screen Flickering while playing videos and touchpad issues

Hello recently i have bought brand new asus vivobook 512-FB i have been having problems while using windows with the display screen is flickering sometimes when i run 4k videos especially i have nividia mx110 and inter graphics uhd 620. i have tried the fix that Microsoft suggested to uninstall drivers and check for updates yet i am having the problem i spoke with asus and they said it must be an OS problem . i have also a problem with the touch-pad the mouse sometimes gets slow suddenly and it clicks randomly , it binds a click for few seconds then it gets backs to normal i cannot find a solution for that also i started suspecting the laptop it self having electricity problem a help would be nice ...!

***Original title: Windows 10 touchpad and display issue***

:)

farisabutaya, Jan 3, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Screen Flickering

Return that card for something else. I've heard of many issues with Asus Direct Cu 7970's. You could try finding a different monitor to see if your monitor is the problem, but I doubt it.

**I though you tried differnet cables. Buy a new cable and try it. Get a Dual Link DVI cable.

Here's a list.

1. Uninstall and reinstall video drivers.

2. Replace cable

3. Try different monitor

4. Try different video card

5. Replace video card.

If you can do any of the steps above, just skip to step #5.

erocker, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

Screen Flickering while playing videos and touchpad issues

Screen flickers black, on and off only while watching a video

Hi Cheyanne,

Usually, flickering screen is caused by a software conflict or a corrupted display driver. Based on what you’ve mentioned, it happens while watching a video. Just to confirm, are you
    playing the video online or is it a saved video on your computer? To troubleshoot this concern, I’d suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    article.

Feel free to respond for any results.

Louie Del, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Screen Flickering while playing videos and touchpad issues

1. Screen Flickering while playing videos and touchpad issues - Similar Threads - Screen Flickering while

2. Monitor flickering only while playing video (using hdmi chord)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor flickering only while playing video (using hdmi chord): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/benataylorr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vosocl/monitor_flickering_only_while_playing_video_using/
  3. Video flickering playing multiple videos at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video flickering playing multiple videos at once: so, when I'm watching one video on one monitor, say a youtube video, then watch another video on twitch on another monitor, I'm getting cross flashing of the videos on each other.I'm sure I'm not explaining it clearly so I've also posted a video of it here....
  4. Video flickering playing multiple videos at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video flickering playing multiple videos at once: so, when I'm watching one video on one monitor, say a youtube video, then watch another video on twitch on another monitor, I'm getting cross flashing of the videos on each other.I'm sure I'm not explaining it clearly so I've also posted a video of it here....
  5. Screen flickers while playing games in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers while playing games in fullscreen: This has been an issue for months now, and I've tried many different fixes such as updating my graphics drivers and regularly restarting my computer, but it's all been to no avail. When I'm not in fullscreen, the issue is nonexistent. I have no idea what it could be at this...
  6. My screen flickers while playing games.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen flickers while playing games.: My screen flickers while playing games. I have taken steps like rebooting windows, fixing refresh rate, updating graphics drivers.Still, I am facing such problems. My laptop configuration LENOVO Y700 Graphics card 4gb NVIDIA GTX....
  7. Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen.: Hello, I have a problem,When i play some games in fullscreen my screen keeps flickering, Hope i get a reply, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-while-playing-my-games-in/f1a28190-4e0a-4f9f-b925-7defe8b3b24e
  8. Issues while playing videos on YouTube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues while playing videos on YouTube: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  9. Screen Flickering While Playing Games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering While Playing Games.: I have Windows 10 ,amd anthlon x270 dual core processor,my pc starts to flickers when I play games (this problem came after. Fall creator update,before it was fine) I already tried to install windows 10,7 3 times but problem persists,I tried to uninstall the display driver...
  10. FPS drops and Screen flicker while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops and Screen flicker while playing games: I am trying my best to explain, what is my problem. After a several months, i'm having a trouble in games (such as Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO, F1 2015 etc.). After launching the game, the FPS drops down and the screen starts flashing and flickering. Some games worked while i...