Windows 10: screen flickering

Discus and support screen flickering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why has my PC (windows 10) started flickering then shutting down and restarting? It looses everything you are doing at the time. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichCatron, Sep 5, 2019.

1. screen flickering

Why has my PC (windows 10) started flickering then shutting down and restarting?

It looses everything you are doing at the time.

Thanks

:)

RichCatron, Sep 5, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Sep 5, 2019
  4. screen flickering

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

screen flickering

1. screen flickering - Similar Threads - screen flickering

2. Screen flickering black but task manager is not

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen flickering black but task manager is not: Before logging onto my account on my laptop there is no flickering or any issues. However once logged in the screen flashes black every 10 sec seconds or so and my laptop is unusable. The taskbar/any application is unresponsive except for task manager. Through here I was able...
  3. Windows 10 Screen Keeps Flashing and Flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Screen Keeps Flashing and Flickering: I'm sorry for any bad grammar mistakes I might make, English is not exactly my first language and I this is also my first time posting here. I am also on mobile and it's a bit hard to find mistakes on the touch screen. I have had Windows 10 for more than a year now and I...
  4. Yet another flickering screen....with one weird twist

Yet another flickering screen....with one weird twist: I've, been trying to solve a flickering screen issue for some time now. I have done the troubleshooting recommended by Microsoft, including 1) checking if Task Manager flickers (it does); 2) noting that external monitor doesn't flicker, even when the primary is flickering....
  5. Screen flickering

Screen flickering: Hi there, i have a problem with my screen. My screen flicks, it goes black and returns back to normal, and this happens a lot in a short period of time. This can go to extreme cases in which my primary screen just stops working and i have to force restart my pc in order to...
  6. Drop down menus of screen settings flicker and not able to change options

Drop down menus of screen settings flicker and not able to change options: Hi, I have a problem where the drop down menu of screen settings keep flickering. I go to settings-> Display , the orientation drop down menu keeps flickering. It doesn't let me change it from default "landscape". Then I go to "advanced display setting" and the...
  7. Screen flicker from wall HDMI port for projector, works fine on direct

Screen flicker from wall HDMI port for projector, works fine on direct: I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop. It has Core i7 8th Gen 8750H Processor. 16GB RAM/1TB HDD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GeForce GTX Graphics 1050 Ti 4 GB GDDR5, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 250GB as the main C partition.I am running Windows 10 - 64 bit, version 1903. It is up to...
  8. screen flicker after windows 10 update september 2019

screen flicker after windows 10 update september 2019: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_591E&SUBSYS_077A1028&REV_02\3&11583659&0&10 requires further installation. This is the message under my device manager details under Events. I tried a driver update, but It says the device is working properly, and the best driver is already...
  9. Screen Flickering on AC Power - Windows 10

Screen Flickering on AC Power - Windows 10: My screen is extremely flickering/ blacking out when on power. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 710s with a Intel Graphics 620 display adapter. When I roll back the display adapter to Microsoft Basic Display Adapter the problem almost entirely vanishes, but still flickers very...
  10. Screen flickering and hardware failures!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering and hardware failures!: Recently my computer has been flickering like mad, and reliability history has been spitting out these errors: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎9/‎24/‎2019 2:48 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to...