Windows 10: Screen flickering

Discus and support Screen flickering in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried several suggested options to stop the bottom portion of my computer screen flickering. Updating the display drivers hasn't done anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aputerewa, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Aputerewa Win User

Screen flickering

I have tried several suggested options to stop the bottom portion of my computer screen flickering.

Updating the display drivers hasn't done anything as the system tells me I have the latest drivers already installed.

I have uninstalled apps dating back to when the problem started with no change.

At my wits end?

I have a computer that is less than two years old with Windows 10.

Mike

:)

Aputerewa, Apr 11, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Screen flickering

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Screen flickering

1. Screen flickering - Similar Threads - Screen flickering

2. fix flickering screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    fix flickering screen?: fix flickering screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-flickering-screen/6f831e3b-73ff-4f48-b62c-e9ae2cd009da
  3. Flickering. Colour changes. Lines through screen. Only 2 days in. Should I return it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flickering. Colour changes. Lines through screen. Only 2 days in. Should I return it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panacotty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzyj79/flickering_colour_changes_lines_through_screen/
  4. Random black flicker top of screen

Random black flicker top of screen: Hi, I am currently using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and sometimes I get a screen flicker on the top of my screen. It uses flicker a black bar really fast and it does this random. My system has a Nvidia 1660 Super (MSI Geforce 1660 Super OC XS) and 2 screens connected, 1 HDM and...
  5. Bottom of screen flickering

Bottom of screen flickering: Hello! Just this morning, when I went to turn on my laptop for the day, I noticed two horizontal lines on my laptop screen flickering. I searched online how to fix this, and after fiddling with some stuff(updating drivers, loading safe mode and uninstalling display adapters...
  6. Screen Flickering and blacking out on Brand New HP Laptop 1, why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering and blacking out on Brand New HP Laptop 1, why?: Screen Flickering and blacking out on Brand New HP Laptop 1, Does Any Know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-and-blacking-out-on-brand-new-hp/40affed2-326f-4227-8a85-84d8448f79de
  7. 20H2 update causes white flickering screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 update causes white flickering screen: I have installed 20H2 three times. Each time Edge comes up with setup directions. Behind is a white flickering screen which is unresponsive - even the start button and task bar are unresponsive. I have to ctrl+alt+del to sign out & reboot in safe mode to run the...
  8. Windows 10: Screen flickering because of update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Screen flickering because of update: I recently updated my computer It was an optional update. After restarting, I started playing a game. and the screen sometimes went black and flickered. The game's performance was also slow. Can someone please help? It only happens when I play any game....
  9. Windows 10 keeps flickering at login screen, can't click or press anything

Windows 10 keeps flickering at login screen, can't click or press anything: Every time I've tried booting up my PC, the login screen keeps flickering. I guess it's due to my display drivers being outdated, but I can't even click anything on the screen. I've tried turning off my PC, turning it on again and pressing F8 to boot into safe mode. However,...
  10. Please wait screen flickers after I tried installing windows 10 on this laptop

Please wait screen flickers after I tried installing windows 10 on this laptop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/antionioisdope [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnm528/please_wait_screen_flickers_after_i_tried/