Windows 10: Screen Flickering

Discus and support Screen Flickering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, it's been a day my screen keep flickering, but it's only in the lower screen, around taskbar area. But after I check, it's not my taskbar is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Azizka Ayu Dhiyani, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Screen Flickering

Hi, it's been a day my screen keep flickering, but it's only in the lower screen, around taskbar area. But after I check, it's not my taskbar is flickering, but, just the lower screen. I did all the suggestion given by the support microsoft web and from the youtube but they are not working. And after I check the task manager, it isn't flickering. I did reset my laptop and check for all updates but everything okay. I'm really frustated now. Maybe anyone can help, thank you.

:)

Azizka Ayu Dhiyani, Jun 10, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Screen Flickering

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Screen Flickering

1. Screen Flickering - Similar Threads - Screen Flickering

2. screen freezing; garbage screen; screen flickering; screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen freezing; garbage screen; screen flickering; screen: Hi All,Been trying to resolve a screen freezing issue. I'm using a Dell Optiplex Mini with integrated Intel UHD 630 graphics card running Windows 10. The issue would first manifest by a little flickering. But I'm still able to navigate on the desktop while that is happening....
  3. screen freezing; garbage screen; screen flickering; screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen freezing; garbage screen; screen flickering; screen: Hi All,Been trying to resolve a screen freezing issue. I'm using a Dell Optiplex Mini with integrated Intel UHD 630 graphics card running Windows 10. The issue would first manifest by a little flickering. But I'm still able to navigate on the desktop while that is happening....
  4. screen freezing; garbage screen; screen flickering; screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]Does your screen flicker when you try to adjust the volume on your Windows 11/10 computer? If so, this post will help you resolve the issue. Fix Screen flickering when adjusting volume on Windows PC These solutions should help you fix the problem. Turn off the variable...
  6. PC update caused black flickering screen not with task manager and lost WIFI driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC update caused black flickering screen not with task manager and lost WIFI driver.: I’m at my wits end. I have what was an incredibly reliable HP PC which was ruined by a new Windows 10 update. It started by causing a flickering screen which i read up on troubleshoots for doesn't flicker the task manager box when opened but you cannot access the task bar so...
  7. PC update caused black flickering screen not with task manager and lost WIFI driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC update caused black flickering screen not with task manager and lost WIFI driver.: I’m at my wits end. I have what was an incredibly reliable HP PC which was ruined by a new Windows 10 update. It started by causing a flickering screen which i read up on troubleshoots for doesn't flicker the task manager box when opened but you cannot access the task bar so...
  8. PC update caused black flickering screen not with task manager and lost WIFI driver.

9. Screen flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering: Hi, my name is asokazo, this afternoon I tried using my laptop, only to see it flickering, it's an MSI laptop, icant do nothing. And when I mean nothing I mean NOTHING. any solutions? Thanks!...
  10. Screen flickering

Screen flickering: Hi, my name is asokazo, this afternoon I tried using my laptop, only to see it flickering, it's an MSI laptop, icant do nothing. And when I mean nothing I mean NOTHING. any solutions? Thanks!...