Windows 10: Screen Flickering

Discus and support Screen Flickering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Good day! It's me again. Thanks for everyone who helped me with the startup problem. However, there is yet another problem with the monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Catherine_1997, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Screen Flickering

Hello! Good day!

It's me again. Thanks for everyone who helped me with the startup problem.

However, there is yet another problem with the monitor that I wish I could fix; it's the screen flickering.

The desktop had been working just fine and then one night, it just suddenly started to glitch. Is there anyway I could solve this matter?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Catherine_1997, Feb 1, 2021

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Screen Flickering

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Screen Flickering

1. Screen Flickering - Similar Threads - Screen Flickering

2. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue: After startup and logging in, my screen started to flicker randomly to a black screen and back. It started to happen quicker then it completely stayed a black screen. I couldn’t use any of the UI and all that worked was ctrl alt del. I used this to restart and on login again,...
  3. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue: After startup and logging in, my screen started to flicker randomly to a black screen and back. It started to happen quicker then it completely stayed a black screen. I couldn’t use any of the UI and all that worked was ctrl alt del. I used this to restart and on login again,...
  4. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I fix flickering screen???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix flickering screen???: Hello, Microsoft team. I have a huge problem, my PC's screen started flickering and I can't fix it from the windows app because it won't open, and I don't know how to use task manager to fix it either. Please help me because I can't no longer use this PC in this state... I...
  6. How do I fix flickering screen???

How do I fix flickering screen???: Hello, Microsoft team. I have a huge problem, my PC's screen started flickering and I can't fix it from the windows app because it won't open, and I don't know how to use task manager to fix it either. Please help me because I can't no longer use this PC in this state... I...
  7. How do I fix flickering screen???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Screen flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering: Hi guys I've struggling on my Acer A315-41 screen because it has screen flickering when there is a line on whatever apps open what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering/3d53408a-419e-4d17-aa77-316c1fa6046d
  9. Screen flickering

Screen flickering: Hi guys I've struggling on my Acer A315-41 screen because it has screen flickering when there is a line on whatever apps open what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering/3d53408a-419e-4d17-aa77-316c1fa6046d
  10. Screen flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware