Windows 10: Screen flickers and goes black

Discus and support Screen flickers and goes black in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, my device keeps flickering sometimes when It's play a game or just don't do anything on it for a while. When I am on it for a while it starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maddox Ray, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Screen flickers and goes black

So, my device keeps flickering sometimes when It's play a game or just don't do anything on it for a while. When I am on it for a while it starts flickering like its glitching and goes black. The only way I can see my screen is using my monitor. on the monitor screen it doesn't flicker or go black or glitch. It's like it only happens on my laptop screen and not the monitor. Also, another problem I face is that when I hop on my computer it has this white border around the screen sometimes and I don't know why. It's not really bugging me that much, but it isn't normal. I've tried updating the dr

:)

Maddox Ray, Sep 15, 2022

2. photoshop cs6 black screen flickering issues

For all those people who face this error please find below the easiest solution for this error.

1. First of all click on the Catalyst Control Center.
    2. Now click on ‘3D Application Settings’.
    3. All you have to do is change the ‘Wait for Vertical Refresh’ option to ‘On, unless application specifies’.

If you are not able to fix the issue using the steps given above and wanna try some other effective methods visit : Windows 8 and Photoshop CS6 Black Screen Flickering

Bhupesh Nimje, Sep 15, 2022
  3. Screen flickering black then goes red

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Is the issue specific when watching videos on YouTube or does it happen randomly?
    • In which browser are you watching the videos?
    • Did you try different browser?
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

If the upgrade process completed successfully, I suggest you to refer to the link provided below and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Hope this information helps. Please do let us know if the issue with the flickering screen gets resolved. If the issue still persists, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 15, 2022
  4. Screen flickers and goes black

Screen flickering then goes black

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 15, 2022
Thema:

Screen flickers and goes black

1. Screen flickers and goes black - Similar Threads - Screen flickers goes

2. Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black: As mentioned in the title, my screen continuously goes black and then back to normal. However, this only occurs when there is a window open on the screen. If it's just the desktop showing, it will never flicker....
  3. Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black: As mentioned in the title, my screen continuously goes black and then back to normal. However, this only occurs when there is a window open on the screen. If it's just the desktop showing, it will never flicker....
  4. Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen Flickering Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering Black: My screen has been flickering black for about a second several times a day for a few weeks now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver, and tried Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B. I also have checked for any necessary updates in both the "Check For Updates" Windows...
  6. Black/flickering screen

Black/flickering screen: When I start up my computer it shows a black screen after I login. I tried to use safe mode and it shows a flickering screen and I can’t click on any apps while task manager is fine. It all started around the windows 11 upgrade....
  7. Screen flickers and goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers and goes black: So, my device keeps flickering sometimes when It's play a game or just don't do anything on it for a while. When I am on it for a while it starts flickering like its glitching and goes black. The only way I can see my screen is using my monitor. on the monitor screen it...
  8. Screen flickers and goes black

Screen flickers and goes black: So, my device keeps flickering sometimes when It's play a game or just don't do anything on it for a while. When I am on it for a while it starts flickering like its glitching and goes black. The only way I can see my screen is using my monitor. on the monitor screen it...
  9. Screen goes black and flickers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black and flickers: Hi, for the past year I've been having problems with my screen. Sometimes the screen will go black with weird coloured lines for a few seconds, then the screen goes to normal and flickers. Now I've notices that it isn't always the whole screen that flickers. Sometimes its...
  10. Screen goes black and flickers

Screen goes black and flickers: Hi, for the past year I've been having problems with my screen. Sometimes the screen will go black with weird coloured lines for a few seconds, then the screen goes to normal and flickers. Now I've notices that it isn't always the whole screen that flickers. Sometimes its...