Windows 10: Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes

Discus and support Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer screen flickers every 5 to 15 minutes, I know its not the issue of the monitor as the flickering changes under certain circumstances. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaleViljoen, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes

My computer screen flickers every 5 to 15 minutes, I know its not the issue of the monitor as the flickering changes under certain circumstances. When I game, I do not get any screen flickering at all. In fact it only happens when I am not watching a video fullscreen or gaming.

All help is appreciated!

:)

DaleViljoen, Sep 3, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Screen Flickering

Return that card for something else. I've heard of many issues with Asus Direct Cu 7970's. You could try finding a different monitor to see if your monitor is the problem, but I doubt it.

**I though you tried differnet cables. Buy a new cable and try it. Get a Dual Link DVI cable.

Here's a list.

1. Uninstall and reinstall video drivers.

2. Replace cable

3. Try different monitor

4. Try different video card

5. Replace video card.

If you can do any of the steps above, just skip to step #5.

erocker, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes

1. Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes - Similar Threads - Screen flickers every

2. networks off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    networks off every 15 minutes: I have a desktop and connected properly via wired connection. The desktop keeps on disconnecting to my router almost every 15 minutes. I checked my laptop and it is properly connected without having problem. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable but remains the same....
  3. networks off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    networks off every 15 minutes: I have a desktop and connected properly via wired connection. The desktop keeps on disconnecting to my router almost every 15 minutes. I checked my laptop and it is properly connected without having problem. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable but remains the same....
  4. networks off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  6. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  7. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes: I recently bought this computer from Microcenter, and a couple of months later, I've started getting a BSOD almost every time I'm running certain games (COD:BOCW, Halo MCC) for longer than 15 minutes or so. It's pretty consistent. The BSOD gives the error code...
  8. BSOD every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  9. Blue Screening Every 5 Minutes or so.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screening Every 5 Minutes or so.: I’ve never even had my computer blue screen until this morning, but now it’s blue screening pretty much every five minutes. Even if I’m not doing anything except sitting on my desktop. So I was planing on completely restarting it, and erasing all files. But now it’s even...
  10. Windows blue screen every 5-15 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows blue screen every 5-15 minutes: Hello! I'm desperated about Windows 10. After I have made a fresh installation of Windows 10, every 5-15 minutes I get a blue screen. my desktop System: Mainboard - Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H. Bios Version 10 RAM - Kingston ValueRAM DIMM Kit 8GB, DDR3-1600, CL11 (KVR16N11S8K28)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windwos 10 monitor flickers after 5 minutes