Windows 10: Screen flickers on a Display Port with GeForce 3070

Discus and support Screen flickers on a Display Port with GeForce 3070 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Bought a new Lenovo desktop this summer and got occasional screen flickering, it's very rare, like once or twice per a day and last only for a second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by tomasvan654, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Screen flickers on a Display Port with GeForce 3070

Bought a new Lenovo desktop this summer and got occasional screen flickering, it's very rare, like once or twice per a day and last only for a second or two.
    Usually happens in Windows and only when monitor is connected through a Display port cable. I sent it to the repair center and they were claiming that nothing
    is wrong, but I couldn't update a driver anymore, because one of their agents suggested to try older drivers. I knew there was an issue with a drivers in general, because
    I...

Read more

tomasvan654, Jan 10, 2022

2. Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jan 10, 2022
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 10, 2022
  4. Screen flickers on a Display Port with GeForce 3070

Flickering screen and unable to maximize items

Hi Jane,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with flickering screen, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• How often you see black/ flickering screen on your device?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Is the issue of maximizing the screen confined to any particular game?
    • Were you able to see any error code with this issue?

I would like to inform that screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers.

I suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps like Check to see if
    Task Manager flickers, Uninstall an incompatible app,
    Update your display driver from the Microsoft article about flickering screen and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

Screen flickers on a Display Port with GeForce 3070

1. Screen flickers on a Display Port with GeForce 3070 - Similar Threads - Screen flickers Display

2. Display or screen flickers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display or screen flickers: My screen flickers for every 2 minutes and I dont know what is going on. I dont think it is a hardware concern since this is a brand new machine. Windows is also updated and I dont make any changes on this PC....
  3. Display or screen flickers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display or screen flickers: My screen flickers for every 2 minutes and I dont know what is going on. I dont think it is a hardware concern since this is a brand new machine. Windows is also updated and I dont make any changes on this PC....
  4. Display or screen flickers

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070: Hi guys, I'm having this issue several times now. This crash occurs in the weirdest moments so that I cannot even make an hypothesis of causality. My compute doesn't crash when I'm playing games like Cyberpunk or Fornite. It simply and suddenly crashes I'm e.g watching...
  6. Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070

Crashing after bug 0x00000116 GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070: Hi guys, I'm having this issue several times now. This crash occurs in the weirdest moments so that I cannot even make an hypothesis of causality. My compute doesn't crash when I'm playing games like Cyberpunk or Fornite. It simply and suddenly crashes I'm e.g watching...
  7. Hdmi to Hdmi connects to my monitor on 3070 but my display port to displayt port doesnt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hdmi to Hdmi connects to my monitor on 3070 but my display port to displayt port doesnt...: Recently bought two new monitors msi g242 144hz monitors. Hdmi connects to the monitor and turns on but whenb i connect my second display it doesnt even detect it and i know its not hardware issue cause its a brand new cable new monitor i even tested the second monitor on...
  8. Hdmi to Hdmi connects to my monitor on 3070 but my display port to displayt port doesnt...

Hdmi to Hdmi connects to my monitor on 3070 but my display port to displayt port doesnt...: Recently bought two new monitors msi g242 144hz monitors. Hdmi connects to the monitor and turns on but whenb i connect my second display it doesnt even detect it and i know its not hardware issue cause its a brand new cable new monitor i even tested the second monitor on...
  9. Flickering screen / no display on laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flickering screen / no display on laptop: Hello, i have a issue with the display after the following update. KB5000808. I am using dell laptop 5558, with intel hd graphics 4400. At present I am using the pc by connecting it to my TV. Unfortunately I have no restore point to restore my laptop. If I try to uninstall...
  10. White flicker on monitor using Display port.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White flicker on monitor using Display port.: I have a Rx560 and which ever monitor is plugged into display port or DVI has this slight white flicker as shown here https://imgur.com/BABqZGh monitor on left is plugged into display port, one on the right is HDMI. I have tried other cables and adapters, reinstalled the...