Windows 10: Screen flickers when I close Windows Photos app

Discus and support Screen flickers when I close Windows Photos app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,My screen sometimes flicker when I close the Photos app. Sometimes when the app is open or loading, the screen flickers too. I am using Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel 42666, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Screen flickers when I close Windows Photos app

Hi,My screen sometimes flicker when I close the Photos app. Sometimes when the app is open or loading, the screen flickers too. I am using Windows 10 Home.

:)

Daniel 42666, Jun 16, 2021

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Screen flickers when I close Windows Photos app

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Screen flickers when I close Windows Photos app

1. Screen flickers when I close Windows Photos app - Similar Threads - Screen flickers close

2. Apps randomly opening and closing, screen flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps randomly opening and closing, screen flickering: My computer seems possessed. Apps will open, then close in random succession. There is a glowing halo bottom center of the screen above the task bar. It appears to be primarily opening the search tool but will also open random files. When the apps are opening and closing the...
  3. Apps randomly opening and closing, screen flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps randomly opening and closing, screen flickering: My computer seems possessed. Apps will open, then close in random succession. There is a glowing halo bottom center of the screen above the task bar. It appears to be primarily opening the search tool but will also open random files. When the apps are opening and closing the...
  4. Photos App Closes When I Try to Edit Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App Closes When I Try to Edit Video: Hi,I can open a video file in Photos App. However, when I try to cut the video, the aplication window simply closes. I have already uninstall Photos App and installed again, and the problem remains.I have already used Advanced Options at Aplications and Resources Redefine and...
  5. Photos App Closes When I Try to Edit Video

Photos App Closes When I Try to Edit Video: Hi,I can open a video file in Photos App. However, when I try to cut the video, the aplication window simply closes. I have already uninstall Photos App and installed again, and the problem remains.I have already used Advanced Options at Aplications and Resources Redefine and...
  6. Screen Flickering when in app's fullscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Flickering when in app's fullscreen: Hi, I'm on a Lenovo L3 15IML05 laptop, and the screen always flickers when i go fullscreen.I believe the problem is with the Intel graphics driver because when i uninstall the device, the problem no longer exists while videos play in low fps/windows animation low fps Fyi, its...
  7. Apps closing and screen flickering on new PC build and clean windows install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps closing and screen flickering on new PC build and clean windows install: Hello everyone, I don't usually post to forums but I am at my wits end with this problem and have searched everything I can find, but have had no luck in finding a solution. I recently was having issues with my desktop computer having apps randomly crash, strange network...
  8. Screen Flickers when opening some apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickers when opening some apps: I recently got an old LCD monitor that I'm using as a second monitor and I used a VGA to DVI adapter to connect to my PC and when I open some apps WhatsApp, zoom the main monitor screen flickers idk why maybe it's trying to match the refresh rate of the other monitor and I...
  9. Photo app closes

Photo app closes: The windows 10 photo app crashes after being up for 10 to 15 seconds. If an individual picture is loaded it works fine. If I go to View collection it crashes or closes in a few seconds. I have two computers and both do the same thing. I have tried to restore my library but...
  10. Screen flickers & then explorer closes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen flickers & then explorer closes: On a Dell Vostro 3550 laptop, there were a few issues with Windows 7, so I erased the drive, did a fresh install of Windows 7 Pro, downloaded and installed all of the drivers from Dell. Then did a Windows 10 upgrade. When Windows 10 would first boot, it kept giving a 0x...