Windows 10: Screen flickring and flashing

Discus and support Screen flickring and flashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, this happend to me 3 times and how do I solve it I rest the PC from scratch and I lose All my files and games so here is the problem, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ibrahim_704, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Screen flickring and flashing

Hi, this happend to me 3 times and how do I solve it I rest the PC from scratch and I lose All my files and games so here is the problem, when I restart my pc normally and sign in into my account my screen start to flicker and flash and I only can see the menu bar but I can't click it, also the taskbar can't do anything with it, so I went to safe mode to try and fix the problem, but what do you know the safe mode has the same problem.

So please if there is any solution please help me!!

:)

ibrahim_704, Apr 29, 2020
  2. joinimran Win User

X2-02 Screen Flickring Issue

Dear,

I am facing screen flickring issue, sometime my whole screen goes black for a second and sometime it filckers.

Any suggestion how to solve this issue.

joinimran, Apr 29, 2020
  3. w10 startup flickring screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to Update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps:

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Expand Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the driver and select Update driver.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer to the steps given by
    Rohit Chettri in the below thread and check if it helps:

Desktop screen flashes on and off

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Screen flickring and flashing

Flickr App

Can anyone recommend a good Flickr app? I plan on migrating all my local photos to Flickr, as well as use the Flickr iOS apps to sync up photos from our phone, to a centralized location. But I'm not a fan of photo editing and whatnot through a browser as it's limiting and sluggish.

Is there either a good Windows Store app that can link to a Flickr account a edit on the fly, or a standalone app such as Windows Photo Gallery? (I know you can upload to Flickr from Photo Gallery, but I don't think it's "linked" in the sense you modify a picture that it modifies the one on Flickr too.)

thunderclap, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Screen flickring and flashing

1. Screen flickring and flashing - Similar Threads - Screen flickring flashing

2. my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this?: my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenova-windows-11-screen-is-flickring-how-to/6be0393d-2369-41fe-a39f-c4248f401e8e
  3. my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this?: my lenova windows 11 screen is flickring. how to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenova-windows-11-screen-is-flickring-how-to/6be0393d-2369-41fe-a39f-c4248f401e8e
  4. Flashing Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Flashing Screen: Good morning all. Of I sign in on my Dell XPS laptop with Win 10 Pro with a administrator account set up as a local user the laptop works perfecty. If I try and sign in with another user account that is setup to work with my office domain I am unable to sign in, as soon as...
  5. Windows 10, Volume button Flickr, frequently the volume button is flickr on screen, any...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, Volume button Flickr, frequently the volume button is flickr on screen, any...: The volume control popup flickers in and out and is self adjusting itself with a clicking sound. There is no way to control or mute using the slider on the keyboard. The pop up is RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN! This makes it almost impossible to work on ANYTHING!. How to...
  6. screen flickres

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen flickres: My screen is flickering in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickres/f38e31ec-bb5f-41d4-a18f-4a5358720b91
  7. flashing screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    flashing screen: I have problems with my monitor you see the flickering screen this happened after I did the update to Windows 10. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-screen/092dde10-142e-487b-b281-f89b89407c49
  8. Flashing screen

in Cortana
    Flashing screen: My computer is new but every once in awhile my screen will flash. If I am playing a timed game where the movement must be fast it will increasingly flash more. Can anyone help with this?...
  9. Regarding to the screen blurness and flickring

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding to the screen blurness and flickring: Hello I am Shashi Chand I have Lenovo ideapad z580(Windows 10 pro) its screen is flickers and blurs and struck every 1sec I tried to solve this by upgrading Display drivers but there is no changes and now How can I Solve this ?...
  10. Flickr App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickr App: Can anyone recommend a good Flickr app? I plan on migrating all my local photos to Flickr, as well as use the Flickr iOS apps to sync up photos from our phone, to a centralized location. But I'm not a fan of photo editing and whatnot through a browser as it's limiting and...