Windows 10: Screen Flipped 90 deg. And Desktop Gadgets Problem, Please

Discus and support Screen Flipped 90 deg. And Desktop Gadgets Problem, Please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Always something new, I guess. Printed out a document which went O.K. When I looked back at my screen, everything on it was flipped 90... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Robert11 Win User

Screen Flipped 90 deg. And Desktop Gadgets Problem, Please

Hello,

Always something new, I guess.

Printed out a document which went O.K.
    When I looked back at my screen, everything on it was flipped 90 degrees !
    Finally was able to find the Display Settings, and get it back to "normal".

a. What do you think (might have) happened ?

b. But all my Desktop Gadgets are now gone.
    All I seem to be able to find, or get, is a msg. that comes up
    saying: Desktop Gadgets Are managed By Your System Administrator
    Huh ?

How, please can I get them back, or pick from the normal selection again to put on my Desktop ?
    Why does this happen; not the first time (but the first time for this msg.) ?

Much thanks, as always,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Dec 16, 2015
  2. EA_824 Win User

CPU usage went to 100 % and overheating the computer after windows 10 anniversary update

Hi there,

Got the same problem on two different computers:

- laptop with with 10 Pro

- workstation with win 10 basic

The task manager tells 100% CPU usage and process explorer tells 95% idle process.

But the computer are overheating! the laptop run the fan at maximum as well as the workstation. The temperature of the CPUS is 90 deg celcius for the workstation and 75 deg celcius for the cpu as well.

Is there anything to do?

Thanks in advance

EA_824, Dec 16, 2015
  3. screen Orientation

Hi, I have a NextBook 10.1 and my screen flips 90 of what my screen should be. When I'm in landscape it want to flip to patriot. I can't find anything to fix it other than rotation lock. Can anyone help me?

AveryRepetto, Dec 16, 2015
  4. wyldman68 Win User

wyldman68, Dec 16, 2015
  5. Robert11 Win User
    Hi,

Yes, I originally got them, and installed them, from "8 Gadgets"
    Worked pretty well.

Re installed them, and all set now (I think).

Thanks again for help,
    Bob

Robert11, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Screen Flipped 90 deg. And Desktop Gadgets Problem, Please - Similar Threads - Screen Flipped deg

2. screen flipped 90 degrees left

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen flipped 90 degrees left: how do i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flipped-90-degrees-left/adcfec3d-b634-4e15-923b-a39cf5810e77
  3. FLIPPED SCREEN

FLIPPED SCREEN: My screen is flipped and Ctrl alt arrow up will not fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flipped-screen/e53d7aa2-a6e4-4d32-ba2e-ce6bc97f4ab3
  4. Camera turn 90 deg after an update of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera turn 90 deg after an update of Windows 10: I have a laptop ACER ONE S1002. Since the last update (Jan 13, 2019) on Windows 10, the picture on my screen coming from my built-in front and rear camera is turned 90 deg clockwise. I have updated the drivers : Intel (R) AVStream Camera, Camera Sensor Unicam ov2680 and...
  5. Win10 Desktop Gadget Black Screen

Win10 Desktop Gadget Black Screen: Hello there ! soo I installed desktop gadget for my win 10 and for some weird reason when I am in dota 2 menu and then go back to desktop (windows button or alt+tab) my gadgets (default windows gadgets) calendar, weather and CPU&RAM meter turns black like there is only...
  6. Desktop gadgets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop gadgets: Hello, I have a quick question. My desktop gadgets disappeared after windows update. I've tried everything. What should I do, any suggestions? tnx 85116
  7. Windows 10 Desktop Gadgets - Weather Gadget won't Work

Windows 10 Desktop Gadgets - Weather Gadget won't Work: Hello, I am new to the forum, and I was wondering, why does the Weather gadget not work? I noticed on Windows 7 it doesn't work either. I recently downloaded "Desktop Gadgets" for Windows 10 like you would have in Windows 7. I do not know how to fix this. I like my...
  8. Desktop Gadgets?

Desktop Gadgets?: So I was poking through gpedit.msc looking for things to disable when I found: [img] I thought desktop gadgets were removed in Windows 8? To test it I enabled them, got my favorite .gadget. Nada. Is this for compatibility purposes or just another example of...
  9. Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?

Desktop Clock and Calendar "Gadgets"?: Is there any way to get a Desktop Clock and Calendar like the Windows 7 gadgets? The other gadget I miss is All CPU Meter, any thoughts? 9514
  10. Icons on the desktop under gadgets

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons on the desktop under gadgets: When I upgraded to Win 10 I just couldn't give up my gadgets so I use a gadget program called "8gadgetpak" now it works fine but I also find that if I create a new file or copy a file to the desktop it invariably ends up behind one the the gadgets, its like Windows does not...