Windows 10: Screen flipped after update and touch screen is opposite

Discus and support Screen flipped after update and touch screen is opposite in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Juniper Mesa 3 with windows 10 pro on it. I just updated last night and now the screen rotation is opposite of where it should be. Also, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KielBailey, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Screen flipped after update and touch screen is opposite

I have a Juniper Mesa 3 with windows 10 pro on it. I just updated last night and now the screen rotation is opposite of where it should be. Also, the touch sensitivity is on the opposite side of the screen. So up is down, down is up, left is right and right is left.

With help from DaveM121 I was able to get the screen locked to where I could at least see it without it being upside down. I am still having the issue of the touchscreen is selecting the opposite location of where I touch. I was able to do a touchscreen calibration, which worked great, until the end when I had to hit ok to accept. It kept hitting the opposite place of where I selected.

For my work purposes, I need to be able to have the screen orientation unlocked and the touchscreen needs to be dead on. This new update has made it impossible to work.

Is there any way to fix this or at very least, revert back and undo the updated?

:)

KielBailey, Nov 8, 2020

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Nov 8, 2020
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Dani Pun Win User

Screen flipped after update and touch screen is opposite

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Screen flipped after update and touch screen is opposite

1. Screen flipped after update and touch screen is opposite - Similar Threads - Screen flipped update

2. Screen flipping after sleep or shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen flipping after sleep or shut down: Every time my Surface Go is turned back on, it flips the screen from landscape to flipped portrait. While it's not a huge hassle to reset it, I'd like to able to go into a meeting without having to reset my computer screen every time. I've tried the screen rotation lock but...
  3. Screen flipped after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen flipped after update: I have a Juniper Mesa 3 with windows 10 pro on it. I just updated last night and now the screen rotation is opposite of where it should be. Also, the touch sensitivity is on the opposite side of the screen. So up is down, down is up, left is right and right is left....
  4. Duplicating touch screen to another touch screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Duplicating touch screen to another touch screen: I have 2 touch screens one with a pc behind it and another that is just a screen. The touch screen of the one with the pc works like it should. But I can use the touch screen on the second one. I want both of these screen to be running the exact same programs and still work....
  5. touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch screen: calibration does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen/d93859ca-1c65-4ab9-ad50-44ec8cb30094
  6. Touch screen is not working after Windows update

Touch screen is not working after Windows update: So I got my laptop a few years ago and my touchscreen used to work when it was in tablet mode. One day the touch screen started working intermittently the suddenly stopped working altogether and that was round about the time my system updated to widows 10. I just thought it...
  7. FLIPPED SCREEN

FLIPPED SCREEN: My screen is flipped and Ctrl alt arrow up will not fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flipped-screen/e53d7aa2-a6e4-4d32-ba2e-ce6bc97f4ab3
  8. Flipping Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flipping Screens: Having trouble with scroll and pages flipping like crazy. I've tried rebooting, clearing cache, recovery, restarting, etc. but it's getting worse. The page will flip down to bottom of screen. I can't type in words in the search window because of a line that moves across it....
  9. Touch screen not working after Windows update.

Touch screen not working after Windows update.: I have an Acer Aspire R7 and have had touchscreen problems since a few weeks after I got it. Initially the touchscreen worked fine, then it stopped, started, stopped started etc. It would work fine for a few days, then just stop. After spending hours on the phone to Acer,...
  10. Keyboard shortcut for moving a flipped screen display with no touch screen

Keyboard shortcut for moving a flipped screen display with no touch screen: ctrl+alt + arrow key, is the simple no- nonsense answer I needed. Please make this info available on Settings as It is nearly impossible to navigate the mousepad when a screen is flipped....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Touch screen opposite