Windows 10: screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator.

Discus and support screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi guys,i reinstalled windows using usb bootable.when i was in desktop no drivers were installed .so i was installing drivers from acer website.i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zeeshan660, Mar 9, 2019.

1. screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator.

hi guys,i reinstalled windows using usb bootable.when i was in desktop no drivers were installed .so i was installing drivers from acer website.i downloaded all drivers except nvidia,which i downloaded directly from nvidia website.before installing nvidia there is no screen freeze when run as administrator,it happens after installing nvidia driver 419.35(sorry for bad english)

my specs:acer predator helios 300

gtx 1050ti,128 gb ssd

:)

Zeeshan660, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Fortitude Win User

Is it advisable/useful to have a second (full) Administrator account?

Firstly, I should say that someone suggested this Forum to me and it's one of the most useful things that I have come across on the Internet!
    I read somewhere that one way to safeguard your system is to create a second Administrator account in addition to the one that is built-in in Windows, so that should there be a problem with the "original" Administrator account you would use the second one to restore the first one.
    If this is indeed advisable, what are the steps to do it? I presume that I should password-protect the second Administrator account.
    Would I have the second Administrator account always enabled and the original Administrator account always disabled?

Fortitude, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 9, 2019
  4. adnane79 Win User

screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator.

"Run as Administrator" freezes my pc

Hello, when i want to do something that requires "admin permission" like installing a software, opening a program or changing pc settings the "User Account Control" freezes my pc.

I hear the sound of it popping up but i don't actually see UAC window, i can still move the mouse (See picture).

To keep working on my laptop i just click on the power button it goes to sleep mode and i turn it on again.

I found some crazy suggestions online that goes as disabling UAC or running a command prompt (admin) which both require to be run as administrator xd so yeah

Thanks in advance screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator. :)

screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator. [​IMG]

adnane79, Mar 9, 2019
  5. its better install through device manager , selecting particular .inf file . Its good option .

I have installed many drivers via device manager

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator.

1. screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator. - Similar Threads - screen freeze second

2. Screen freezes every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezes every second: My screen freezes for second and then get back to normal but starts doing it again. When I disable display driver it works normally. Also, when Im in game, fps drops at 0....
  3. Screen freezes every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen freezes every second: My screen freezes for second and then get back to normal but starts doing it again. When I disable display driver it works normally. Also, when Im in game, fps drops at 0....
  4. When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...: Boot up and login do not count with this problem it boots fine and logs in fine but when on my desktop and when using my apps my screen and audio freeze for a split second every 2 to 5 seconds what should I do?...
  5. When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...: Boot up and login do not count with this problem it boots fine and logs in fine but when on my desktop and when using my apps my screen and audio freeze for a split second every 2 to 5 seconds what should I do?...
  6. When on the desktop and when running my apps my screen will freeze for a split second every...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Not a single software run as administrator in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not a single software run as administrator in windows 10: Hello all, I am trying to use any software to run as administrator, but unable to run any program as administrator even i want to run cmd command prompt as run as administrator, but failed, The error it showing is : C:\ program files\Adobe\Reader9.0\Reader\AcroRd64.exe...
  8. running second screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    running second screen: with my tv hooked up to my laptop, I want to have 2 screens running with separate programs/apps ***Moved From: Gaming on Windows 10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-second-screen/016f82b3-f2ad-4314-8831-7611811986c0
  9. running second screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running second screen: with my tv hooked up to my laptop, I want to have 2 screens running with separate programs/apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-second-screen/016f82b3-f2ad-4314-8831-7611811986c0
  10. "Run as Administrator" freezes my pc

in Windows 10 Support
    "Run as Administrator" freezes my pc: Hello, when i want to do something that requires "admin permission" like installing a software, opening a program or changing pc settings the "User Account Control" freezes my pc. I hear the sound of it popping up but i don't actually see UAC window, i can still move the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. freeze win 10 a second