Windows 10: screen freeze

Discus and support screen freeze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi can anyone help with screen freeze when viewing photos on windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnwarren7, Dec 26, 2018.

1. screen freeze

hi can anyone help with screen freeze when viewing photos on windows10

:)

johnwarren7, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Screen freeze

'screen freeze' is a very vague term.

Can you describe the issue with more detail?

ex: the image on screen freezes, but i can hit the power button and windows shuts down normally, and i can hear sounds in the background.

Mussels, Dec 26, 2018
  4. screen freeze

COD:MW2 , cod4 freeze bug strikes back!!!

Maybe listing System RAM and OS would be helpful too

HalfAHertz, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

screen freeze

1. screen freeze - Similar Threads - screen freeze

2. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen: Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the...
  3. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen: Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the...
  4. Screen Freezing of the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Freezing of the laptop: i have a gaming laptop and sometimes my laptop suddenly stops responding, the screen is not moving and the touchpad isn't working only that moving is when i use my mouse to move cursor. so i closes my laptop and reopens it to see a blank screen with the audio in background...
  5. Screen Freezing of the laptop

Screen Freezing of the laptop: i have a gaming laptop and sometimes my laptop suddenly stops responding, the screen is not moving and the touchpad isn't working only that moving is when i use my mouse to move cursor. so i closes my laptop and reopens it to see a blank screen with the audio in background...
  6. My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.: This will occur at any time that the pc is on, but the longer I leave the pc untouched the more likely it is that it will do one of those things when I get back on it. It is a brand new pc I just recently got, with an AMD Ryzen 9 7900x and an RTX 4070Ti. I don't know why it...
  7. My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.

My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.: This will occur at any time that the pc is on, but the longer I leave the pc untouched the more likely it is that it will do one of those things when I get back on it. It is a brand new pc I just recently got, with an AMD Ryzen 9 7900x and an RTX 4070Ti. I don't know why it...
  8. PC freezes and the screen turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes and the screen turns off: In the past couple of months my pc has been freezing and the screen turning off at seemingly random times, it even happened again while I was writing this question. When it happens I'm usually playing games, even games with low system requirements but then all of a sudden the...
  9. PC freezes and the screen turns off

PC freezes and the screen turns off: In the past couple of months my pc has been freezing and the screen turning off at seemingly random times, it even happened again while I was writing this question. When it happens I'm usually playing games, even games with low system requirements but then all of a sudden the...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screening and Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screening and Freezing: Hello, On Tuesday, April 9th I started getting some errors when opening a second game or additional program indicating that enough memory wasn't available, and then my game would crash. Yesterday I started experiencing reoccurring blue screen errors that said...