Windows 10: screen freeze

Discus and support screen freeze in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My pc freezes aftre start up. There are no icons on the task bar and clicking mouse does nothing. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by andrewscott6, Mar 7, 2019.

1. screen freeze

My pc freezes aftre start up. There are no icons on the task bar and clicking mouse does nothing.

Any ideas?

:)

andrewscott6, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Screen freeze

'screen freeze' is a very vague term.

Can you describe the issue with more detail?

ex: the image on screen freezes, but i can hit the power button and windows shuts down normally, and i can hear sounds in the background.

Mussels, Mar 7, 2019
  4. screen freeze

COD:MW2 , cod4 freeze bug strikes back!!!

Maybe listing System RAM and OS would be helpful too

HalfAHertz, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

screen freeze

1. screen freeze - Similar Threads - screen freeze

2. Windows 11 Home Screen freezes Sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Screen freezes Sometimes: I encountered a problem using it. When I recently opened windows and unlocked the pin code, sometimes I would get a frozen screen.What I tried to do to solve this problem:I used Function windows "Reset this PC" -> Install Local file -> Delete everything.But I still...
  3. Windows 11 Home Screen freezes Sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Screen freezes Sometimes: I encountered a problem using it. When I recently opened windows and unlocked the pin code, sometimes I would get a frozen screen.What I tried to do to solve this problem:I used Function windows "Reset this PC" -> Install Local file -> Delete everything.But I still...
  4. Screen freeze and laptop keep shutting down on it own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freeze and laptop keep shutting down on it own: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎06-‎05-‎2024 18:07StatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: fffff80e55c1a9e8Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff80655effa3aOS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  5. Screen freeze and laptop keep shutting down on it own

Screen freeze and laptop keep shutting down on it own: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎06-‎05-‎2024 18:07StatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: fffff80e55c1a9e8Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff80655effa3aOS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  6. Screen freeze and laptop keep shutting down on it own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My disk spikes to 100% freezes up and blue screen. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My disk spikes to 100% freezes up and blue screen. How to fix?: When it freezes, I can’t do anything but move my mouse, not even click. I plugged in installation media, and see the purple screen. Im scared if i hit install now all my personal data is going to be erased. I have a lot of important files that i do not want to give up. What...
  8. My disk spikes to 100% freezes up and blue screen. How to fix?

My disk spikes to 100% freezes up and blue screen. How to fix?: When it freezes, I can’t do anything but move my mouse, not even click. I plugged in installation media, and see the purple screen. Im scared if i hit install now all my personal data is going to be erased. I have a lot of important files that i do not want to give up. What...
  9. Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...: Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen then restarts when i try to connect to the wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-laptop-freezes-and-then-displays-the-msod/5a5fe20e-f75d-4e50-a441-829941b26a31
  10. Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...

Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...: Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen then restarts when i try to connect to the wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-laptop-freezes-and-then-displays-the-msod/5a5fe20e-f75d-4e50-a441-829941b26a31