Windows 10: Screen Freezes and frequently get error meesage

Discus and support Screen Freezes and frequently get error meesage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 on a tower computer. For quite some time my screen either freezes or I get a blue screen error message saying the Video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NigelDavis1, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Screen Freezes and frequently get error meesage

I am running windows 10 on a tower computer. For quite some time my screen either freezes or I get a blue screen error message saying the Video Scheduler problem and needs to shut down. I have chatted to Microsoft support but so far none have been able to come to a conclusion as to what the problem is. It normally ends with me having to turn it off manually. Any work that hadn't been saved normally being lost. any ideas please.

:)

NigelDavis1, Apr 18, 2019

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Screen Freezes and frequently get error meesage

Screen freeze frequently after installation of windows10

Recently I had upgraded to win 10 as free upgrade on my laptop. Since then I an encountering frequent screen freezing when I try to create a new folder or cut/ copy files from folders or paste command in outlook. Everytime I have to restart and continue.
    This is affecting my work badly. Pl suggest corrective actions.

Daljit ghatora, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Screen Freezes and frequently get error meesage

1. Screen Freezes and frequently get error meesage - Similar Threads - Screen Freezes frequently

2. Frequent freezes and BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent freezes and BSOD errors: My pc started having issues with constant bsod errors recently and I'm at a loss on how to fix them. so far I've tried updating drivers, restoring my system, and even did a fresh install of windows on a brand new SSD. I was hoping someone could take a look at my minidump...
  3. Frequent freezes and BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent freezes and BSOD errors: My pc started having issues with constant bsod errors recently and I'm at a loss on how to fix them. so far I've tried updating drivers, restoring my system, and even did a fresh install of windows on a brand new SSD. I was hoping someone could take a look at my minidump...
  4. Getting different blue screen error frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting different blue screen error frequently: Hi,I get a random blue screen error frequently without any pattern. I downloaded bluescreen view and found out that its being cause by ntoskrnl.exe. Steps I did to resolve it:1 Ran windows memory diagnostic and didn't find any error.2 Ran memtest86 and didn't find any error.3...
  5. Getting different blue screen error frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting different blue screen error frequently: Hi,I get a random blue screen error frequently without any pattern. I downloaded bluescreen view and found out that its being cause by ntoskrnl.exe. Steps I did to resolve it:1 Ran windows memory diagnostic and didn't find any error.2 Ran memtest86 and didn't find any error.3...
  6. Getting different blue screen error frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I get an error meesage through windows update when downloading a commulitive update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error meesage through windows update when downloading a commulitive update: I get an error message through windows update when downloading a cumulative updateHI I was wondering if I could ask a question. You see recently I upgraded to the windows 10 November 2021 witch is 21h2. Every since i upgraded to the lasted feature update some commutive...
  8. Frequent Freezing and Blue Screens of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent Freezing and Blue Screens of Death: Hi all, I've been having some issues with my Windows 10 PC lately, and I'm hoping you can help. I get frequent blue screens when doing almost anything on my computer. It seems to come in waves sometimes, with multiple happening in one day and then none for a couple days....
  9. Getting Frequent Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze on new computer(with Dump)

Getting Frequent Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze on new computer(with Dump): Hello, Been months now my new PC keep getting Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze even when left idle without warnings I have multiple problems which occur on daily basis. Here's the list: PC is freezing playing games PC restarts while being idle BSODs mostly when playing but...
  10. PC frequently shutdown, screen freeze.

PC frequently shutdown, screen freeze.: Hi, there. I am recently experiencing shutting down and screen freeze problem. Every time I checked my windows log could find same errors. it starts with "Error occurred in stopping the Dhcpv6 client service. ErrorCode is 0x6D9.ShutDown Flag value is 0." Then a series...