Windows 10: Screen freezes and peripherals don’t work

Discus and support Screen freezes and peripherals don’t work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last night my screen froze and my peripherals will not function, the lights on my keyboard will not work and my wireless mouse wont connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yenis alvarez, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Screen freezes and peripherals don’t work

Last night my screen froze and my peripherals will not function, the lights on my keyboard will not work and my wireless mouse wont connect to the dongle on the pc. I shut it off because it was late and i was very tired i did a force shut down. I woke up this morning hoping it would have fixed itself, i turned it on the motherboard did a beep and everything was working fine, i got into the desktop and it froze made the noise it does when something is unplugged and i think the fan speed also went up, but my keyboard doesn't do anything at all no lights control alt delete doesn't do anything and my mouse isn't connecting. The acreen ia currently frozen with steam doing an update.

Sorry for my terrible grammar.

Spec list

Gigabyte b450m ds3h

Amd ryzen 5 2600

Corsair lpx 8gb single stick

Msi gtx 1650

Corsair gs 700 psu

:)

yenis alvarez, Dec 20, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 20, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 20, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Screen freezes and peripherals don’t work

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Screen freezes and peripherals don’t work

1. Screen freezes and peripherals don’t work - Similar Threads - Screen freezes peripherals

2. PC freezing Windows + peripherals, no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing Windows + peripherals, no BSOD: My PC is freezing, usually after using for a couple hours. Complete freeze including peripherals, no BSOD, no Minidump. Requires hard restart that takes me to error screen where I must restart a second time. Started in early December. Initially I thought it was something to...
  3. PC freezing Windows + peripherals, no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezing Windows + peripherals, no BSOD: My PC is freezing, usually after using for a couple hours. Complete freeze including peripherals, no BSOD, no Minidump. Requires hard restart that takes me to error screen where I must restart a second time. Started in early December. Initially I thought it was something to...
  4. PC is freezing, peripherals disconnect and monitors freeze, no luck fixing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is freezing, peripherals disconnect and monitors freeze, no luck fixing it: I have been running the system for a year with no issues, A week ago whilst I am playing games it will cause the freeze, I have left it for 30 minutes and it was not resolved this freeze can occur on launch of the game or anytime after. It will always freeze within 30 minutes...
  5. Computer freezes/peripherals out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes/peripherals out.: My wife bought me a computer last year, when we were moving I had to abruptly unplug the external hard drive that had quite a bit of games on it. Now I think that’s the culprit but I’m not sure. I get this error message everyone and then, the blue screen kmode exception not...
  6. Computer freezes/peripherals out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes/peripherals out.: My wife bought me a computer last year, when we were moving I had to abruptly unplug the external hard drive that had quite a bit of games on it. Now I think that’s the culprit but I’m not sure. I get this error message everyone and then, the blue screen kmode exception not...
  7. Computer freezes/peripherals out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Peripheral working but not detected as such

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Peripheral working but not detected as such: Hi,I encounter the following problem and already have checked all generic responses so please read the details before answering : :When I plug my headset, the microphone stops working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, automatically and manually.I've...
  9. THE PERIPHERALS ARE NOT WORKING IN THE LOCK SCREEN AFTER RESETTING

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    THE PERIPHERALS ARE NOT WORKING IN THE LOCK SCREEN AFTER RESETTING: Recently, four days back I installed a new OS windows 10 pro in my desktop pc. One day ago, I gave the pc to reset cause it crashed for two times while installing a antivirus application. Then when it booted again it didnt made to the windows lock screen, instead of that the...
  10. USB peripherals and monitor freezing. Help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB peripherals and monitor freezing. Help.: Hi all, so recently I've been on my PC and all of a sudden my USB ports disconnect and reconnect, followed by my monitor freezing up and I am unable to get around this apart from restarting my entire PC. This issue is sporadic and is becoming a real issue for me. Here's an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc hang periphoels mot working