Windows 10: Screen Freezes but Game is still running.

Discus and support Screen Freezes but Game is still running. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I didn't have this issue before and it started last week, All the games used to work normally but I don't know why it became like this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SomeFearedEnforcer, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Screen Freezes but Game is still running.

Screen Freezes but Game is still running. BqVGdZFw1X4HLpK7hDIBD3sOESozhRhu5jYCfMfE3qI.jpg

I didn't have this issue before and it started last week, All the games used to work normally but I don't know why it became like this.

what happens that whenever I launch a game, the screen freezes but it's still running.

https://preview.redd.it/m2mukouss0f...bp&s=fa60864bcd72dab0cb4069c88e5b4d0e5fcfc28b

I don't why this is happening but here are my GPU specs:

https://preview.redd.it/h48s9ny0t0f...bp&s=be8895157c34995e9e98939748644532f9e7f6a6

https://preview.redd.it/ti7k5qz1t0f...bp&s=758dea3a68196bbe6ac694ca6d7d616318d7a4f7

submitted by /u/SomeFearedEnforcer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SomeFearedEnforcer, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Loraine Mon, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Screen Freezes but Game is still running.

Screen freeze on some games

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

Since the issue is still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if this helps.

If this doesn't work, I suggest you to perform system restore to the previous point where it was working fine.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Hope this helps. Kindly get back to us if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Screen Freezes but Game is still running.

1. Screen Freezes but Game is still running. - Similar Threads - Screen Freezes Game

2. Screen goes black but still running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black but still running: So I made a mistake. I wanted to delete the key licenses to my Adobe account because my new apps kept signing in automatically to the old key license, which I have stopped paying the bills for. I mistakenly deleted the CLSID folder, instead of supposedly just certain files...
  3. Screen goes black but still running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black but still running: So I made a mistake. I wanted to delete the key licenses to my Adobe account because my new apps kept signing in automatically to the old key license, which I have stopped paying the bills for. I mistakenly deleted the CLSID folder, instead of supposedly just certain files...
  4. Screen freezes, but game still runs in background. Possible Fixes?

Screen freezes, but game still runs in background. Possible Fixes?: On some of the games i play, my screen will occasionally freeze, but the game will still be running unaffected. In Diablo IV this happens frequently, while in other games, it happens sparsely, and only when i open a menu. Alt tabbing will resume the game screen without any...
  5. Screen freezes, but game still runs in background. Possible Fixes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezes, but game still runs in background. Possible Fixes?: On some of the games i play, my screen will occasionally freeze, but the game will still be running unaffected. In Diablo IV this happens frequently, while in other games, it happens sparsely, and only when i open a menu. Alt tabbing will resume the game screen without any...
  6. Screen Flickering and Game Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering and Game Freezing: So I've noticed that when I click the "^" button at the bottom right of the screen, that part flickers. Sometimes, my device manager flickers too. Not only that, when I'm shooting bots and practicing at Valorant my screen loses audio and freezes for a second and it happens...
  7. Screen Flickering and Game Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering and Game Freezing: So I've noticed that when I click the "^" button at the bottom right of the screen, that part flickers. Sometimes, my device manager flickers too. Not only that, when I'm shooting bots and practicing at Valorant my screen loses audio and freezes for a second and it happens...
  8. Screen Flickering and Game Freezing

9. Black screen but still running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen but still running: Hi guys,I left my laptop on for a while as I had to do something and when I came back the power was on, the fan was running, and the keyboard backlight was on, but the screen was black. I tried moving the mouse and pressing keys but it didn't wake. I also tried Windows + Ctrl...
  10. Black screen but still running

Black screen but still running: Hi guys,I left my laptop on for a while as I had to do something and when I came back the power was on, the fan was running, and the keyboard backlight was on, but the screen was black. I tried moving the mouse and pressing keys but it didn't wake. I also tried Windows + Ctrl...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen freezes but game keeps running