Windows 10: Screen freezes on Windows 10 HP Desktop

Discus and support Screen freezes on Windows 10 HP Desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My screen freezes up sporadically, particularly when idle and most often while streaming Netflix. Screen stops and on comes a loud buzz.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaTolman, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Screen freezes on Windows 10 HP Desktop

My screen freezes up sporadically, particularly when idle and most often while streaming Netflix. Screen stops and on comes a loud buzz.

:)

LindaTolman, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Nick259 Win User
    Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Screen freezes on Windows 10 HP Desktop

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Screen freezes on Windows 10 HP Desktop

1. Screen freezes on Windows 10 HP Desktop - Similar Threads - Screen freezes Desktop

2. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10: History: I have a HP All in One Desktop Model 24-df0037c. A few weeks ago it failed on a BIOS update: stuck in a loop. I tried all the online solutions without success. I took it to a local shop to have them look at it. They gave it back to me and said it is probably a bad...
  3. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10: History: I have a HP All in One Desktop Model 24-df0037c. A few weeks ago it failed on a BIOS update: stuck in a loop. I tried all the online solutions without success. I took it to a local shop to have them look at it. They gave it back to me and said it is probably a bad...
  4. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. freezes Windows on desktop screen not in startup screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    freezes Windows on desktop screen not in startup screen: I just assembled a new gaming pc, then after playing the game for a few hours I got stuck/freezes on the windows home screen or desktop, there was a loss of interaction from the cursor, ctrl+alt+del, the rgb keyboard couldn't move at all, there was no interaction. then i...
  6. Windows 10 freezes desktop at start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes desktop at start: Hello,I turn on the computer, log into my account. Then the desktop freezes and nothing can be done. After a few seconds, appears: https://i.imgur.com/Wbouhbg.png After another few seconds, the computer either shuts down or the desktop appears normally. The problem only...
  7. Mouse and keyboard are freezing on brand new HP desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard are freezing on brand new HP desktop: I am a novice IT person who is trying to help out my boss with the new HP desktop they just purchased. It came with a wireless HP mouse and keyboard combo. I have everything installed and everything is working great except after about an hour of being idle once the computer...
  8. Windows 10 hp touchscreen desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 hp touchscreen desktop.: I am unable to use the start button other than to right click and then accept the sleep, or shutdown offer. Cannot type in sesrch bar therefore cannot access files, and on screen keyboard does not work, though touchscreen is working for scrolling. Can use the computer for...
  9. Windows 10 HP desktop no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 HP desktop no sound: I have suddenly lost my sound and have checked every choice in the community forum on this subject. Reinstalled drivers. used HP help to check sound problems and nothings seems wrong with the sound drivers are equipment (Realtek)...
  10. windows 10 desktop freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 desktop freezes: im using windows 10 on a desktop pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/windows-10-desktop-freezes/828c5c58-e510-4237-8a3b-3ca8b536265c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp computer windows icon then freezes