Windows 10: Screen freezes when trying to get access to the apps with admin shield

Discus and support Screen freezes when trying to get access to the apps with admin shield in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I am trying to open an app with admin shield my screen freezes and I get a message that ‘Windows can’t access this specified device path or file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KatieHoylman, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Screen freezes when trying to get access to the apps with admin shield

When I am trying to open an app with admin shield my screen freezes and I get a message that ‘Windows can’t access this specified device path or file. you may not have the appropriate permission’.

:)

KatieHoylman, Apr 10, 2020

2. HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

77615ba0-cf67-44f4-aacd-4de8eba6c846, Apr 10, 2020
  3. I cant open any thing on my pc with a admin shield next to it

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Does that mean when you try to open, it ask for the administrator privileges and ask for the admin password?
    • Is the issue specific to particular files?
    • Did you make any recent changes to the system?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Did you sign in as administrator or are you the administrator of the account?
    I understand that you receive error while trying to access Minecraft. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps.

1. Type UAC or User Account Access on the search bar.

2. From UAC window, I suggest you to bring down the level to default and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, please reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Screen freezes when trying to get access to the apps with admin shield

admin

i have admin on my acc but everytime i try open a app where is admin shield then my screen frozes andthen it says windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have the appropriate permission. And i cant use task manager.SOMEONE
    HELP

JamiSamppala, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Screen freezes when trying to get access to the apps with admin shield

1. Screen freezes when trying to get access to the apps with admin shield - Similar Threads - Screen freezes trying

2. Screen freezes when trying to access boot menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezes when trying to access boot menu: Hi,I'm trying to upgrade my pc from windows 32 to 64 bit. I want to boot a usb so i can install it but when i try to access the boot menu to change the boot priority, the screen just freezes. I've tried watching this youtube video but it didn't work. Any help is...
  3. Screen freezes when trying to access boot menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen freezes when trying to access boot menu: Hi,I'm trying to upgrade my pc from windows 32 to 64 bit. I want to boot a usb so i can install it but when i try to access the boot menu to change the boot priority, the screen just freezes. I've tried watching this youtube video but it didn't work. Any help is...
  4. Screen freezes when trying to access boot menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC freezes when using anything related to admin access

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes when using anything related to admin access: hello i really need help because i cant use my computer. barely can use apps becasue most apps need admin access. a few days ago i decided to clean my pc. i deleted file that i didnt need and accidently changed some admin permissions. but now everytime i need admin acces for...
  6. Settings app freezes when accessing System

Settings app freezes when accessing System: This started happening recently on my PC, which is perfectly fine. Basically, if I go into Settings > System, the app just freezes, and I am unable to access any other setting. Oddly, I am able to go through the search bar and access every single setting except for the...
  7. Trying to Get Admin Authority

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to Get Admin Authority: Can someone explain what that statement in bold really means? I've been trying to figure out how to get admin access on my laptop. I thought I had administrative authority, but I don't. If someone could explain to me what this means, I'd be grateful. [IMG]...
  8. admin try open a app where is admin shield then my screen frozes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin try open a app where is admin shield then my screen frozes: i have admin on my acc but everytime i try open a app where is admin shield then my screen frozes andthen it says windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have the appropriate permission. And i cant use task manager.SOMEONE HELP...
  9. Your Phone app crashes when trying to access Phone Screen

Your Phone app crashes when trying to access Phone Screen: Your Phone app crashes when trying to access Phone Screen. App says "Connecting to your phone", then "We need permission to display your phone screen" as shown below[ATTACH]At first my Samsung prompted me to check my Keyboard settings, and I did but nothing there. Tried...
  10. UAC icon shield admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    UAC icon shield admin: The number of name in reg is 29 but what is the number of the icon shield admin??, is for change it, thanks. 27551

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck when admin shield windows