Windows 10: screen freezing and computer resarting issues.

Discus and support screen freezing and computer resarting issues. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my screen will freeze, then go black for a second. After this happens once it happens again every few minuets until eventually my computer resets. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LukeMullis, Nov 8, 2018.

1. screen freezing and computer resarting issues.

my screen will freeze, then go black for a second. After this happens once it happens again every few minuets until eventually my computer resets. This issue started a week or two ago. I've reinstalled windows and the issue continued. I'm not sure if this is a hardware or software problem but any help would be much appreciated.

I have a RX480 GPU, a i5 6600 CPU.

:)

LukeMullis, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 8, 2018
  4. screen freezing and computer resarting issues.

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

screen freezing and computer resarting issues.

1. screen freezing and computer resarting issues. - Similar Threads - screen freezing computer

2. Computer Freezing Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing Issue: Hello, people of the Microsoft Community. I've been having an issue for months and I've tried to get fixes but they've never worked for me.So basically, whenever I am playing a game, for example, Destiny 2. So every time I switch monitors from my external monitor which is my...
  3. Computer Freezing Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freezing Issue: Hello, people of the Microsoft Community. I've been having an issue for months and I've tried to get fixes but they've never worked for me.So basically, whenever I am playing a game, for example, Destiny 2. So every time I switch monitors from my external monitor which is my...
  4. Computer Freezing Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Freeze Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freeze Issue: Greetings Everyone,For 2 weeks, my computer freezes from time to time. Also, I get this Error from Event ViewerThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8067eefb320. A dump was...
  6. Computer Freeze Issue

Computer Freeze Issue: Greetings Everyone,For 2 weeks, my computer freezes from time to time. Also, I get this Error from Event ViewerThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8067eefb320. A dump was...
  7. computer freezing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezing issue: Hi, my computer has started freezing regularly CTR ALT DEL doesn't work. I'm running Windows 11 but I had the issue for a while with Windows 10 as well though it seemed to clear up. I'm thinking it might have something to do with the Graphics Driver which is up to date. I've...
  8. computer freezing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer freezing issue: Hi, my computer has started freezing regularly CTR ALT DEL doesn't work. I'm running Windows 11 but I had the issue for a while with Windows 10 as well though it seemed to clear up. I'm thinking it might have something to do with the Graphics Driver which is up to date. I've...
  9. Resarts and it's Gone Now!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resarts and it's Gone Now!: I need a windows 10 home Repair Disc. I can't get windows to boot up on my upgraded pc! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resarts-and-its-gone-now/0222dead-f92e-462a-ad91-7dbed51ce5aa
  10. Issue With Computer Freezing

Issue With Computer Freezing: when using my computer it will seem to randomly freeze and not respond for about 30 seconds to a minute, at first I thought it was google chrome making my computer freeze as it would always say "waiting for cache" and then it would freeze. I did more digging and found this...