Windows 10: Screen freezing at sign in

Discus and support Screen freezing at sign in in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My sign in screen freezes up and I can't sign in. Is there a way to fix this? 19666 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by edbulmer, Aug 27, 2015.

1. edbulmer Win User

Screen freezing at sign in

My sign in screen freezes up and I can't sign in. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

edbulmer, Aug 27, 2015

2. Change Sign-in Option

I want to change my sign-in option. When I go to settings>accounts I can access all the options except the sign-in option. When I click on that option the screen freezes. Even if I type it in the "Find a Setting" box, it still freezes.

DennisWL92, Aug 27, 2015
  3. My gotab windows 10 tablet has frozen

I cant sign in when I get to main screen cant do nothing it just freeze

mandyfranciszu, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Screen freezing at sign in

1. Screen freezing at sign in - Similar Threads - Screen freezing sign

2. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a small issue so I restarted Roblox and it happened again, ever 10 seconds at...
  3. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a small issue so I restarted Roblox and it happened again, ever 10 seconds at...
  4. always return to sign-in screen after sign in on sign-screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    always return to sign-in screen after sign in on sign-screen: always return to sign-in screen after sign in on sign-screen windows 10. it was happened next day after update kb5004945. even I reinstalled windows 10, it is stall same problem. I set every power plan to "never" never stop....
  5. always return to sign-in screen after sign in on sign-screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    always return to sign-in screen after sign in on sign-screen: always return to sign-in screen after sign in on sign-screen windows 10. it was happened next day after update kb5004945. even I reinstalled windows 10, it is stall same problem. I set every power plan to "never" never stop....
  6. Windows sign-in freeze

Windows sign-in freeze: My Lenovo computer has been acting up today. I can't login every time I attempt to type in my password, the screen goes blank. I can't even switch the computer off, what should I do? [IMG]...
  7. sign in Freeze

sign in Freeze: how to fix the pin access freeze up, I have to restart the computer, and then it works, I shouldn't have to do this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-freeze/983f30f7-fb2f-48f6-a77d-8e6f76972251
  8. screen freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen freezing: My screen will freeze/pause for a few seconds, several times a minute, regardless of if I'm online or offline. I bought this gaming computer with Windows 10 Pro already on it so, I have no Windows disks. Specs are as follows: HP Compaq Pro 6300 9th Gen i7 quadcore 3.4 GHz...
  9. screen freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen freeze: hi can anyone help with screen freeze when viewing photos on windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-freeze/c7afef1b-0f00-4347-a650-02c4bd609dd7
  10. can't sign in lock screen freeze

can't sign in lock screen freeze: A few days ago my Dell precision workstation T3500 had an update then restarted. On reaching the lock screen where I sign in I could not do any thing the location where I enter my code will not pop up. there is no activity at all the only thing that seems to be functioning is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wdf violation win10 1803