Windows 10: Screen Freezing/Cursor Freezing Windows 11 22H2 UPDATE

Discus and support Screen Freezing/Cursor Freezing Windows 11 22H2 UPDATE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Eversince i installed the new 22H2 update on my Asus Zephyrus G15 laptop, my system freezes briefly, along with the movement of my cursor until i press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sumeetmitroo18, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Screen Freezing/Cursor Freezing Windows 11 22H2 UPDATE

Eversince i installed the new 22H2 update on my Asus Zephyrus G15 laptop, my system freezes briefly, along with the movement of my cursor until i press WIN+D, to minimize all windows. This unfreezes the system and lets me use the system again for sometime before this happens again. Any solutions to this, anybody facing the same issue?

:)

Sumeetmitroo18, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Mussels Win User

Screen freeze

'screen freeze' is a very vague term.

Can you describe the issue with more detail?

ex: the image on screen freezes, but i can hit the power button and windows shuts down normally, and i can hear sounds in the background.

Mussels, Oct 5, 2022
  3. wt_lesny Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Screen Freezing/Cursor Freezing Windows 11 22H2 UPDATE

Windows 11 freezes while booting

Hello, I have a problem with my windows 11.

Sometimes my PC will freeze while boot, it only freezes if I:

• Turn on the PC
    • Reset PC
    • Reboot / Restart PC
    • Restart for update
    • Enter advance / Recovery mode
    and how can I solve this problem because I'm resetting this PC. if this problem occurs during the process of course it will be damaged, as well as while updating windows.

Is there any solution for this issue?, i Will appreciate your suggestion.

Thank you.

AllofYou13, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Screen Freezing/Cursor Freezing Windows 11 22H2 UPDATE

1. Screen Freezing/Cursor Freezing Windows 11 22H2 UPDATE - Similar Threads - Screen Freezing Cursor

2. Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11: I am writing to report a problem with my laptop. The cursor freezes randomly, and I can only use the keyboard to navigate. The only way to unfreeze the cursor is to restart the laptop, which is very inconvenient and time-consuming. I have tried updating and reinstalling the...
  3. Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor freezing issue on Windows 11: I am writing to report a problem with my laptop. The cursor freezes randomly, and I can only use the keyboard to navigate. The only way to unfreeze the cursor is to restart the laptop, which is very inconvenient and time-consuming. I have tried updating and reinstalling the...
  4. Screen Freezing/Cursor Freezing Windows 11 22H2 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Freezing/Cursor Freezing Windows 11 22H2 UPDATE: Eversince i installed the new 22H2 update on my Asus Zephyrus G15 laptop, my system freezes briefly, along with the movement of my cursor until i press WIN+D, to minimize all windows. This unfreezes the system and lets me use the system again for sometime before this happens...
  5. cursor freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor freezes: From time to time my cursor freezes after a long unused period - why and what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-freezes/ea12822e-36ff-4fab-a3b1-ff4c12a21d3f
  6. Cursor is freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor is freezing: I seem to have the cursor stick/freeze quite a lot. I googled for info and was told to go to the Control Panel and so on. I can't find the control panel! Can some one tell where it is? I have Windows 10 on a new Dell laptop. Sorry but I had to guess filling in where this...
  7. Cursor freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor freezing: I have windows 10. I have been experiencing my cursor freezing. I have to push the Window key and tab down to restart and I get it back. But it freezes up again , but takes usually about 20 minutes of using my computer. I have gone to "Device Manager" checked for updates on...
  8. Cursor Freeze

Cursor Freeze: Windows 10, Dell laptop, has touch pad, use optical, corded mouse instead. About 2 weeks ago, my cursor began freezing. For example, if I run my cursor across the page, left to right, up to down, or diagonal, the direction doesn't seem to make a difference, while making that...
  9. Cursor Freezes

Cursor Freezes: Often when working in Office 365 with maybe 1 tab open in Chrome, my cursor freezes for no discernible reason. No wait will fix it. I have to turn it off & reboot. I usually work in OneNote because Word is almost a sure bet to lock me up. Can you help please?...
  10. Cursor freeze

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cursor freeze: EVERY TIME (which is almost every five minutes) your Virus/threat and Firewall/network programs run and when it does my computer freezes and the cursor disappears. It is extremely frustrating. It started several weeks ago and this did not happen before. PLEASE fix this...