Windows 10: Screen garbage, I've never seen it before.

Discus and support Screen garbage, I've never seen it before. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Joshtp152 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htvp4y/screen_garbage_ive_never_seen_it_before/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Joshtp152, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Screen garbage, I've never seen it before.

/u/Joshtp152, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Strange initial screen - has anyone seen this before?

I have never seen that screen but I once found a manufacturer's installation record log left behind and it looks similar in nature.

The fact that it is showing up now means that it has probably not been run correctly [because it is fair to assume that it would be designed to run once at the end of building it but never again].

I suggest getting hold of the Surface support team and asking them. I assume you have a period after purchase when you can contact a customer support group online / by phone.

Best of luck,
    Denis

4. tehrules Win User

Screen garbage, I've never seen it before.

Never seen this before..

I've had an issue recently with my camera failing to start.

Today i have got this on the screen

Hardware Failure: restart camera.

What do I do?

tehrules, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Screen garbage, I've never seen it before.

1. Screen garbage, I've never seen it before. - Similar Threads - Screen garbage I've

2. Recovery key screen-never seen before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery key screen-never seen before: I have same issue. Blue screen shows at bottom of message-“Recover key ID” 9A9CC6A2…Is this the key I need?How do I enter alpha characters??Numeric is Fx keysThanks...
  3. Recovery key screen-never seen before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery key screen-never seen before: I have same issue. Blue screen shows at bottom of message-“Recover key ID” 9A9CC6A2…Is this the key I need?How do I enter alpha characters??Numeric is Fx keysThanks...
  4. Recovery key screen-never seen before

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  6. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  7. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. BSOD (Except I've never seen that one before)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD (Except I've never seen that one before): So I got a computer which bsoded the first time I booted it : with this BSOD : Inaccessible boot device. I've never run windows with it, nothing, I just pushed the power button au boum, nothing. Has anyone have been confronted to the same issue ? It would save me And what...
  9. Windows crash I've never seen before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crash I've never seen before: I've googled everything and have not found anything even close. I am running an almost new PC laptop with Windows 10 and all updates. Everything was running perfectly. Today I bought a new monitor that connect through HDMI. I tried it out, all was well and I turned my...
  10. New BSOD I've Never Seen Before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New BSOD I've Never Seen Before: I multi-boot, main Win 7 and then 2 Win 10's on other drives. It had been at least 10 days since I last booted into them, no problems then, but I was surprised today when I tried. Got a smaller than usual BSOD (low res Safe Mode size) and all it said was as follows, even...