Windows 10: Screen gets blue

Discus and support Screen gets blue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Sometimes, when I use my notebook at night, the screen gets bluer. I can notice because it is really sudden. I'm not sure what exactly changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jan Strmiska, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Screen gets blue

Hello,

Sometimes, when I use my notebook at night, the screen gets bluer. I can notice because it is really sudden. I'm not sure what exactly changes about the colours, but everything seems bluer. It can be annoying. I also think the screen gets dimmer. I'm sure that it is not because of battery, because it happens even if I'm at 100% and charging. I use Asus notebook, not sure if it has something to do with that.

Thanks for the help.

:)

Jan Strmiska, Dec 14, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Screen gets blue

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Screen gets blue

1. Screen gets blue - Similar Threads - Screen gets blue

2. im getting a blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    im getting a blue screen: my screen has turned blue in colour.how to make it normal? and i know it's a software problem as i've tried changing my monitor settings.and when i open the monitor settings , it's colour is normal as before.my windows is windows XP Profession...
  3. im getting a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im getting a blue screen: my screen has turned blue in colour.how to make it normal? and i know it's a software problem as i've tried changing my monitor settings.and when i open the monitor settings , it's colour is normal as before.my windows is windows XP Profession...
  4. im getting a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. GETTING BLUE SCREEN ON STARTUP

GETTING BLUE SCREEN ON STARTUP: Getting Blue screen on windows startup. please help me in solving this issue. kindly check with the minidump file attached to this as a Google Drive link.Thank you https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VSY8-mYqNGjHvU7GlLw-WQgdfDrEnGee?usp=share_link...
  6. getting constant blue screens

getting constant blue screens: getting constant blue screens on windows. even on a new hard drive i installed it on. although it happens less on the new hard drivehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1i91FmSgfsvgU4rZNtl0GGyZ1WoGUOh3q/view?usp=share_link minidump files...
  7. Keep getting blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting blue screen: Hi AllI keep getting blue screen and the bad luck the computer does blue screen but freezes totally, so no dumps are generated. Finally in the past few weeks I got two dumps, can you guys help me out please to figure it out.Can you point it me out where the cause may be?Here...
  8. Getting a lot of blue screens

Getting a lot of blue screens: For the past couple months, I've been getting a lot of blue screens with different codes (IRQL LESS THAN OR EQUAL being one of them.) My PC is custom built, here are the specs: OS: Windows 64bit CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz (no overclock) RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX...
  9. Keep getting blue screens

Keep getting blue screens: Hello, I keep getting blue screens for some reason and I'm not sure what exactly is the problem I hope someone would be able to help me. here are my Dumpfiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-blue-screens/1aeda9dd-95c2-41e2-9f8b-44f230e6e3a5
  10. Constantly getting blue screen

Constantly getting blue screen: I've bought a laptop not too long ago. And it started having almost right away. I reset it ( through the reset option in windows 10), it helped for some time. But then it started getting blue screen again. It doesn't have a pattern, it's always random, new errors every time....