Windows 10: Screen gets blurry in apps

Discus and support Screen gets blurry in apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This issue occurred today. I got some apps and browser windows blurry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnetteMoniz, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Screen gets blurry in apps

This issue occurred today. I got some apps and browser windows blurry

:)

AnetteMoniz, Sep 9, 2020

2. Blurry Text in some apps.

Try these steps also:

Click on search bar

Search "Fix Apps That Are Blurry"

Open the application

Turn On "Let windows try to fix apps so they are not blurry"

Then Apply

Kind regards,

Jan

TechPenguin, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Blurry screen issue while playing games.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be in gaming experience. We truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work on the issue. Blurry screen in Windows 10 is usually caused by an incompatible app or a display drive. However, to find
    the root cause of the issue we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. Was there any major change on your system prior to which you weren’t facing the issue?
    3. Do you face the issue while using the computer apart form while playing game?

We recommend you to follow the methods mentioned below and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and change screen resolution.

1. Please refer
      Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10
      and try performing the steps mentioned below and check if the issue is resolved.
    2. Open Start > Settings >
      System > Display.
    3. Under Scale and layout, check the setting under
      Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked “(Recommended).
    4. If that doesn’t solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked “(Recommend).

Method 2: Create restore point and uninstall and re-install display driver.

1. Please refer
      Create a system restore point
      and try creating restore point.
    2. Then open Device Manager by searching for it in search bar.
    3. Expand Display adapter and right click on each driver under the tree (for both
      Intel and NVidia).
    4. Choose Uninstall driver and make sure to check the box behind
      Delete the driver software for this device and click OK.
    5. Reboot the computer to complete the process.
    6. Then download the latest driver software for Intel and NVidia form

Intel® HD Graphics 520 download support
      and
      GeForce download support and try installing and check for the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Screen gets blurry in apps

Blurry app fix for Windows 10 (v1709)

Hello,

I have an older version (1709) of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft
    apps by choosing "best appearance", though sadly, this is limited to only Microsoft apps. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hutton George, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Screen gets blurry in apps

1. Screen gets blurry in apps - Similar Threads - Screen gets blurry

2. Blurry Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry Apps: I have Windows 10. Certain apps that use a certain architecture fade between blurry and sharp constantly. This has been happening for several years. Here are apps it happens in:+ CurseForge a gaming app+ Notion a productivity app+ Signal messaging appWhile I have focus on the...
  3. Blurry Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry Apps: I have Windows 10. Certain apps that use a certain architecture fade between blurry and sharp constantly. This has been happening for several years. Here are apps it happens in:+ CurseForge a gaming app+ Notion a productivity app+ Signal messaging appWhile I have focus on the...
  4. Blurry Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen blurry

Screen blurry: Screen blurs suddenly. Dark around the screen but middle remain bright. Slow. Any idea or solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blurry/42f7b358-8130-4fd8-9a06-77f51996a2d3
  6. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  7. Blurry screen.

Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  8. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen: Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen,...
  9. Blurry screen

Blurry screen: Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen,...
  10. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry screen: I am trying to recording my screen for YouTube, but every app is failing. If it is recording, it will be an little bit lagging (not annoying). How can i fix this? Is this an bug??? On Windows 8.1 it worked fine. Now I have: Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit. This is what I mean....