Windows 10: Screen Glitch after laptop sleeps or screen shutdowns because of inactivity

Discus and support Screen Glitch after laptop sleeps or screen shutdowns because of inactivity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this is how it looks like, each time my PC goes to sleepmode or my screen turns off due to inactivity. It can be fixed by minimizing the screen/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Artonn123, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Artonn123 Win User

Screen Glitch after laptop sleeps or screen shutdowns because of inactivity

So this is how it looks like, each time my PC goes to sleepmode or my screen turns off due to inactivity. It can be fixed by minimizing the screen/ moving it around.

Screen Glitch after laptop sleeps or screen shutdowns because of inactivity [​IMG]

:)

Artonn123, Apr 8, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 8, 2020
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Apr 8, 2020
  4. centz005 Win User

Asus Q534UX Laptop Screen Glitch/Tear

I bought an Asus Q534UX laptop last month. Maybe once per day or less, the screen would glitch/tear -- it was usually around the bottom fifth of the screen and was a quick, blink-and-you'll-miss-it horizontal glitch. I never thought much of it until yesterday
    when the screen refused to do anything but flicker black when i tried to wake the laptop up from a quick sleep.

Luckily i was within my return window, so I got the laptop exchanged for a supposedly new one. I've had this new one for less than a day, but now the screen has glitched multiple times, throughout the screen. It's similar in nature -- horizontally across the
    screen like a glitch or a rough screen tear, looking like static -- but it lasts longer and will happen multiple times within a 5-s span.

Have other people experienced this glitch? is there a fix, or is it a harbinger of things to come?

Thanks.

centz005, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen Glitch after laptop sleeps or screen shutdowns because of inactivity - Similar Threads - Screen Glitch laptop

2. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes and screen glitches: Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the...
  3. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freezes and screen glitches: Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the...
  4. Grey screen after inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey screen after inactivity: I've been having an issue with my screen going grey and only maintaining a couple of my active windows after any period of inactivity. When this happens, I cannot use CTRL-ALT-DEL to open the task manager, or really anything. I get the "failure to display security and shut...
  5. Grey screen after inactivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey screen after inactivity: I've been having an issue with my screen going grey and only maintaining a couple of my active windows after any period of inactivity. When this happens, I cannot use CTRL-ALT-DEL to open the task manager, or really anything. I get the "failure to display security and shut...
  6. Laptop keeps showing lock screen after a minute of inactivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps showing lock screen after a minute of inactivity: Hi all, I've recently encountered this issue and after googling for a few hours, I'm nowhere closer to fixing it. My laptop (MSI GL65 9SC), running Windows 10 Version 20H2 OS build 19042.746, keeps showing the lock screen after about a minute or two of inactivity, prompting...
  7. Laptop freezes on black screen after inactivity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes on black screen after inactivity: Hi, this is my issue which started last two day, after I guess last windows update: After some inactivity in the laptop, when it gets to black screen, the laptop is not responding anymore, and I have to force it to shut down. Insted of pressing keys, or moving the mouse...
  8. Glitched Screen on Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitched Screen on Laptop: My Laptop has a glitched square of pixels. My laptop crashed, and when I started it, A square was glitched. It changes location when I restart my laptop, persists everywhere....
  9. Screen glitching after screen goes to sleep only screen turns off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen glitching after screen goes to sleep only screen turns off: Hello everyone My laptop screen goes off after 2 minutes as set, and when I move the mouse my screen relights up but is glitched. If I minimize all programs it rectifies it and everything is back to normal. It happens on any open file/program but not to the task bar or...
  10. Laptop doesn't turn off the screen or go to sleep when inactive

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop doesn't turn off the screen or go to sleep when inactive: Hello everyone, so just the other day I (finally) upgraded my Lenovo Ideapad Z510 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. So far, I'm pretty happy about it, so I'm definitely not regretting it, but there is one thing that it's starting to frustrate me. Basically, when the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wieird black glitch looking thing on the screen of my laptop