Windows 10: Screen glitch scratch and acting weird

Discus and support Screen glitch scratch and acting weird in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; https://vimeo.com/302179798 It has happened way before I restarted. Then I go ahead with hard restart and this happened. I suspected that I have ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KHVin, Nov 21, 2018.

1. KHVin Win User

Screen glitch scratch and acting weird

https://vimeo.com/302179798

It has happened way before I restarted. Then I go ahead with hard restart and this happened.

I suspected that I have ran heavy load on my graphic card (model training with tensorflow gpu).

Any help?

:)

KHVin, Nov 21, 2018
  2. oslyMC Win User

Weird screen glitch

As you can see in the picture, there are weird screen glitches covering text. Some games are also unplayable. I feel like it has something to do with the graphics card and rendering. Any help is appreciated! Here's another link: why
    Screen glitch scratch and acting weird 4b26d6de-8aa5-44f9-ac57-009d5948f83a.png

oslyMC, Nov 21, 2018
  3. windows 8.1 phone acting very unusual

So my windows phone is acting weird. It started 3 days ago. Glitches, all these weird it looks like computer programming keeps popping up out of no where. It won't let me make short code calls like to my customer care services for my mobile phone. Also
    something popped up on the bottom of the screen saying some about permissions bb code on? I haven't messed with any of this stuff and I surely don't know how to fix. Any suggestions would be appreciated

christainIP, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Bhoomi_D Win User

WhatsApp acting weird on my 640 XL!!

My Microsoft 640XL phone is acting weird! screen freezes multiple times in a day.... and Whatsapp starts acting weird- like sometimes it doesn`t allow me to make a call and at other times I don`t receive messages for hours (when internet is working perfectly
    on my phone in all other apps!).. I have reinstalled the app multiple times, but the problem still exists!

Bhoomi_D, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Screen glitch scratch and acting weird - Similar Threads - Screen glitch scratch

2. weird screen/audio glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird screen/audio glitch: So, Randomly when I'm on my laptop, weird static colorful squares cover my screen, the audio sounds like a record scratching over and over, and my mouse stops responding. please help!...
  3. weird screen/audio glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird screen/audio glitch: So, Randomly when I'm on my laptop, weird static colorful squares cover my screen, the audio sounds like a record scratching over and over, and my mouse stops responding. please help!...
  4. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  5. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  6. Weird glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird glitching: So the issue I am currently having is whenever I move my laptop just a tiny bit or if it shakes anything, it goes into this weird black glitchy screen; sometimes the laptop reboots; other times it doesn't; it just sits there and freezes as it crashed, but I have the slightest...
  7. Weird Glitching on Sign in Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Glitching on Sign in Screen: Version: Windows 10 Home 20H2 Hi there, I have just booted up my PC and immediately got a blue screen of death. It restarted and booted to the sign in screen successfully. However, my screen started glitching weirdly, which can be seen in the YouTube video below. I am not...
  8. weird glitch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    weird glitch: so whenever im booting some os in vmware doesnt matter if its windows,linux or a custom os it still shows press alt+z to open geforce expericence during the boot of any os and this just started happining after i did a update...
  9. my lock screen is acting weird

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my lock screen is acting weird: so, i have a medion akoya computer and you know how there is the lock screen with the picture and the lock screen with the login box, whenever i try to go onto the lock screen with the login box, it goes back to the lock screen with the picture instead. now, before you say...
  10. Screen Saver settings acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Saver settings acting weird: Have win10 home installed since its release and it has run fine except for a screen saver issue I am having. Heres what happens.I do a fresh boot in the morning and the SS never will come on until I goto personalize and glick on a new screen saver and select one then I can...