Windows 10: Screen glitches when I load up fortnite on my pc pls help

Discus and support Screen glitches when I load up fortnite on my pc pls help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i load up fortnite it works fine and then when it has done loading it goes to the blue screen with FORTNITE in the middle, all of a sudden a load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fletcherwalsh, May 18, 2020.

1. Screen glitches when I load up fortnite on my pc pls help

When i load up fortnite it works fine and then when it has done loading it goes to the blue screen with FORTNITE in the middle, all of a sudden a load of white squares pop up and then a load of colours. Could someone maybe help me with a fix i just bought the pc and it is doing this

:)

fletcherwalsh, May 18, 2020
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!!

Honestly just about any decent machine will handle Fortnite with ease so you could probably spend half that and still build a decent machine for Fortnite.

That said, the system listed is a nice build and one that's future proof more demanding games. You might consider building it not just for Fortnite, but other stuff.

Again, any decent system can handle Fortnite so from that perspective the specs listed above is over kill. But if you want something future proof and powerful that system is a nice place to start.

Anyway the only suggestion I have (based on the assumption of an OS drive) is to get a 512gig SSD drive, and put the extra money towards a 2TB or more HDD drive for games and other data. The only real difference between putting games on an SSD drive vs. HDD drive is faster load times. The other thing you could do, though it's more money, is again, go with a 515gig SSD for the OS, and a 1TB SSD for games and data.

I just don't see an OS drive needing a 1TB SSD drive. I've got multiple SSD drives in my system with the OS drive being a 512gig SSD drive and my other SSD drives holding other data. The OS drive houses all the OS's native files and folders - Documents, Pictures, Music, Downloads, while the data that my go into those folders is placed on the other drives - Gaming, Music, Photo, Misc. Data.

My two cents.

sygnus21, May 23, 2020
  3. vgather Win User
    weird big screen glitch? help?

im getting this glitch whenever i load a video
    Screen glitches when I load up fortnite on my pc pls help [​IMG]

vgather, May 23, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Screen glitches when I load up fortnite on my pc pls help

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Screen glitches when I load up fortnite on my pc pls help

1. Screen glitches when I load up fortnite on my pc pls help - Similar Threads - Screen glitches load

2. Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?: When connecting to the Fortnite lobby, the screen randomly turns grey and teleports me back to my Home Screen. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-fortnite-crash-when-trying-to-load-in/3236f5c5-0fd0-4fed-9268-2282a4103717
  3. Fortnite Crashes My PC when launched.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fortnite Crashes My PC when launched.: Recently my PC has begun completely crashing my PC when I start up the game. I've gotten the blue screen with the frowning face a couple times, but most of the time it just black screens and bugs out taking me to my login screen and closing/stopping all other programs on the...
  4. Fortnite Crashes My PC when launched.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Crashes My PC when launched.: Recently my PC has begun completely crashing my PC when I start up the game. I've gotten the blue screen with the frowning face a couple times, but most of the time it just black screens and bugs out taking me to my login screen and closing/stopping all other programs on the...
  5. Fortnite Crashes My PC when launched.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Ms team serious glitch pls help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ms team serious glitch pls help!!: Whenever a attende comes in meeting laptop speaker makes sound or randomly in meeting and when I leave meeting the sound stops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-team-serious-glitch-pls-help/a0c2a489-8247-4024-bbc5-ecf56fae56c3
  7. My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up.: My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up. ive been trying to sort this issue foir months now and its really starting to annoy me as i've spoken to so many people about this issue and no one knows what to do about it. Please someone help me!!!!!!! in OBS...
  8. Pls help me. I messed up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help me. I messed up: I was installing chromium os in my old laptop which had windows 10. I booted chromium os through a flash drive and then cleared my hard drive to install chromium os. That resulted in the deletion of windows 10. Now I am creating a bootable USB for windows from the official...
  9. Help me pls i have this weird glitch/bug going on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me pls i have this weird glitch/bug going on: idk what happened to my pc. I have not downloaded anything for a week except razer synapse 3, I have used it before and this hasn't happened. submitted by /u/Sub2Ele [link] [comments]...
  10. Fortnite wont load up with an error screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite wont load up with an error screen: when I try and load up fortnite this screen shows up, anyone have any idea what it means? (I know this sint really a Microsoft question but I didn't know where else to ask and I know the replies are fast and helpful here)...