Windows 10: Screen glitches while I play 3d games or while GEFORCE experience is open

Discus and support Screen glitches while I play 3d games or while GEFORCE experience is open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help me. My laptop is a mid-gaming laptop but it has screen glitches while I open a game or GEFORCE experience. Pls help Here is the glitch:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeriah Yoel Olarte, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Screen glitches while I play 3d games or while GEFORCE experience is open

Please help me. My laptop is a mid-gaming laptop but it has screen glitches while I open a game or GEFORCE experience. Pls help Here is the glitch:

:)

Jeriah Yoel Olarte, Jun 4, 2023
  2. btarunr Win User

NVIDIA GeForce Experience Open Beta Launched

NVIDIA's GeForce Experience game settings optimization tool opened up to beta testing by the public at large. The software is designed to make PC gaming as effortless as console gaming, when it comes to getting the best experience out of available hardware. The tool detects your GeForce hardware, installed games, and suggests the best settings for your games given your system specs, which can be applied with one click.

GeForce Experience went open-beta with the release of a new version of the software, v1.0.1, which expands its list of supported games to include Far Cry 3, Mechwarrior Online, and Hawken; improved game detection logic, support for more CPUs (Core 2 series), playable settings for the new 2560 x 1440 resolution, translations to more languages, and numerous bug fixes.

Screen glitches while I play 3d games or while GEFORCE experience is open 257a_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: GeForce Experience 1.0.1 Beta

btarunr, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Unable to un-install GeForce Experience

I currently have a Windows 10 laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 970M gpu installed.

I am trying to uninstall the GeForce experience but cannot. I followed the directions in a similar post that stated to do the following:

As you are unable to un-install GeForce Experience software, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on NVidia display card drivers and select Un-install.
    • Note: After selecting un-install you will get the message dialog box – Confirm Device un-install. Make sure you put a check mark that says Delete the driver software for this device
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the computer, computer will load generic display drivers.
    • Now go to Programs and features and check if GeForce Experience is listed under installed programs. If GeForce Experience is still listed, select it and click on Un-install and check
    I am still unable to uninstall the program and am currently trying to reinstall an updated driver.

What else can I do to remove the "experience" program?

Thank you

Daniel Toste, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Screen glitches while I play 3d games or while GEFORCE experience is open

PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen

So recently I was playing my games as normal, closed the game for half an hour-ish and when I got back and opened it, the screen started glitching.

Tried with other fullscreen games, same thing.

If there is anything (like Alt Tab or Windows Menu) taking priority in the screen the game shows up like normal.

If I connect my TV through HDMI and use it to play the game works as usual.

Screen glitches while I play 3d games or while GEFORCE experience is open [​IMG]

ViníciusMagrinelli, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Screen glitches while I play 3d games or while GEFORCE experience is open

1. Screen glitches while I play 3d games or while GEFORCE experience is open - Similar Threads - Screen glitches while

2. Blue Screen while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen while playing games: Getting error BSOD with the error code "irql_not_less_or_equal" randomly while playing games. There is no warning such as the screen freezing, and I can't seem to do anything to replicate it, just happens randomly.I ran a memory test, updated all drivers, reinstalled graphics...
  3. Screen glitches while I play 3d games or while GEFORCE experience is open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen glitches while I play 3d games or while GEFORCE experience is open: Please help me. My laptop is a mid-gaming laptop but it has screen glitches while I open a game or GEFORCE experience. Pls help Here is the glitch:...
  4. Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games: https://youtu.be/6y8d-g0AV10My laptop screen glitches out everytime i launch a fullscreen game, the weird thing is this doesn't happen on windowed mode or if something overlaps the fullscreen. Only a few games i had ever had a problem like this....
  5. Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games

Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games: https://youtu.be/6y8d-g0AV10My laptop screen glitches out everytime i launch a fullscreen game, the weird thing is this doesn't happen on windowed mode or if something overlaps the fullscreen. Only a few games i had ever had a problem like this....
  6. Black screen while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while playing games: I bought this card gt 1030 while playing games i got a black screen and Hearing Windows sound like when you remove a pendrive from the pc and the game Works again.I'm using this card with a hdmi-vga cable beacuse my monitor has no hdmi slot. How to fix it???...
  7. Black screen while playing games

Black screen while playing games: I bought this card gt 1030 while playing games i got a black screen and Hearing Windows sound like when you remove a pendrive from the pc and the game Works again.I'm using this card with a hdmi-vga cable beacuse my monitor has no hdmi slot. How to fix it???...
  8. Glitch while playing videos and games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitch while playing videos and games: Why there is glitch when i am playing games or videos? There is no problem with my pc. My screen is lagging when playing videos and games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitch-while-playing-videos-and-games/9d884054-cd47-41c3-a60d-be8348d6d908
  9. Blue Screen while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen while playing games: Its not instant, it doesn't even occurs everyday. I usually play Valorant with my friends, there is very less possibility of getting a Blue screen. But it happens every time when I play Division. It crashes after 10-15 minutes of playing. The blue screen did not display any...
  10. Black Screen While Playing A Game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen While Playing A Game.: Hello, My pc is experiencing a problems these 5 days, which is a 'black screen' while playing a game the whole screen goes black, and the only cure to this is to restart pc, but it still goes black when I play a game again. [behind the black screen there is still playing the...