Windows 10: Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3

Discus and support Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This only happens with ck3 and it stops when I close, it changed everything outside of the game to nobody else experienced it, i got it with gamepass.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rataratarataratarat, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3

This only happens with ck3 and it stops when I close, it changed everything outside of the game to nobody else experienced it, i got it with gamepass. I tried deleting then reinstalling it but it still doesn’t work

submitted by /u/Rataratarataratarat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rataratarataratarat, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Screen goes to black and white after logging on

Hi Les,

System file corruption might be the reason why your screen goes to black and white after logging on.

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide an appropriate resolution, we would like to know the following:

• What Windows update were you referring to? Is it the Falls Creators Update?
    • Did you receive any error messages aside from the screen being black and white?
    • If there's an error message, kindly send us a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, as an initial troubleshooting, we can run both the
    DISM and SFC commands shown below to fix possible Windows file corruption:

• Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, right click the Windows button, and then select
      Command Prompt (Admin). If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click
      Allow or Yes.
    • Type the following command, and then press Enter.
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      • Note: It might take several minutes for the command operation to be completed.
    • Type the following command and press Enter.
      • sfc /scannow
      • Note: It might take several minutes for the command operation to be completed.
    • Close the command prompt, and then restart your device.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Jose Est, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Screen goes to black and white after logging on

When you right click it says windows powershell (Admin) not Command Prompt.

jaskennedy, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3

Screen goes to black and white after logging on

I just updated Windows 10 and it starts with a full color screen, but after I log on, it goes to a black and white screen?

LesGeralds, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3

1. Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3 - Similar Threads - Screen goes black

2. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen/crashing when launching games: Hello, recently my PC has been crashing whenever i launch any video game. I've checked the temperatures of my components and it does not seem to be the issue, I've updated drivers and it hasn't fixed the problem.I checked the logs and here's what I found:The computer has...
  3. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen/crashing when launching games: Hello, recently my PC has been crashing whenever i launch any video game. I've checked the temperatures of my components and it does not seem to be the issue, I've updated drivers and it hasn't fixed the problem.I checked the logs and here's what I found:The computer has...
  4. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.: When in the main menu and setting up the game, it's fine, but when I load a game, it loads with a transparent white screen. It occasionally flashes to the normal screen for half a second. My PC specs are:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB...
  6. Windows 10 white or black screen on launch - Display adapters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 white or black screen on launch - Display adapters: For ~30 days henever I updated my display adapter to any of AMD display adapters it made my screen flicker. In browser and on windows desktop it was worse than games. Only way I could fix it was by downloading Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. For last 4 days it got worse -...
  7. Black and white screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black and white screen: I am unable to change my screen back to the previous background colour. Not only this, but all the photos in my albums have also turned black/white/grey. No more colour in my photos or on screen. In settings - personalisation - colours, I am only being shown a grey colour-...
  8. Black and White Screen

Black and White Screen: Okay, so everytime I play a video or launch a game, it converts its color to black and white. I can see color only for around 2 seconds then it just turns black and white. I've restarted my computer, checked to see if my color filter was off it was, I even checked high...
  9. Black and white screen

Black and white screen: I just got a new computer with the windows 10. I am not very good with computers and went to change the picture to one of my photos and now I have a black and white everything. Can someone help me - explain in easy terms or draw me a picture? I have tried the virtual...
  10. Unable to launch Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10: Hello there, I am at wits end with trying to run the game Stronghold Crusader. These are the following things that I have tried to do and the results they have brought me: 1) Run normally - result: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" message popped...