Windows 10: Screen goes black during updates installation

Discus and support Screen goes black during updates installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Here is the pic of the update - https://i.imgur.com/OZajxoY.png?1 About 5-10 seconds after clicking on the "install now" button, the screen goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Raiz, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Raiz Win User

Screen goes black during updates installation

Here is the pic of the update - https://i.imgur.com/OZajxoY.png?1

About 5-10 seconds after clicking on the "install now" button, the screen goes black, and stays black until I have to restart the computer through the button on the cabinet.
    Any solution ?

:)

Raiz, Mar 7, 2016

2. Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4041994) — error 0x80070643

My laptop struggled installing this update, as could not restart properly, during instalation. now it will not shut down properly, it goes to a black screen but does not power off since this update, cant find a way to uninstall this update

Stressed99, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Windows 10 update assistant on constant download loop

It's come to the point where it automatically installs every 10 minutes. I have enough space on my computer for it to install, but during the update screen is stuck on 85%, and then the screen goes black. The same thing is happening to my sisters computer.

Kat.Liddell, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

Screen goes black during updates installation

1. Screen goes black during updates installation - Similar Threads - Screen goes black

2. start screen goes black

in Cortana
    start screen goes black: I just installed the latest update, Windows 10, 1903 (KB4512941). My start screen appears but when I type in a command, such as "disk cleanup", it goes black and will not respond. Same for the search bar. Using system restore, I went back to the previous version and all...
  3. Windows 10 October Update - Black screen during the installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 October Update - Black screen during the installation: Hey I have a problem with updating the windows - After second reboot it goes black screen. Here is the Panther folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mC8Y1h3WyZJ4O1ycINF7ZdohiU4RNZ7W Also I have to delete Intel Videocard driver in order to get a progress in updating - is...
  4. Screen goes from Black to normal several times during play of Videos and similarly goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes from Black to normal several times during play of Videos and similarly goes...: Whenever I play a video on my win 10 computer the screen goes in and out of play making it impossible to make out what is being shown. This happens also on skype where the window goes from normal to blackout on many occasions making it impossible to follow the conversation....
  5. laptop screen goes black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop screen goes black: why does the screen on my laptop keep going black? I can still hear a show (if I'm watching you tube), but the screen goes black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-goes-black/7a0cbae2-a61f-49ca-aab3-f92bd7b69ddf
  6. Black screen during log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen during log in: Recently when logging in to my desktop I experienced some black screen I had to reset the drivers to revert it back to normal. It also happened when I played some games and I had to alt-tabbed. And also when I benchmark my computer with the valley. Please help I don't know...
  7. Artifacts on screen. Screen goes black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Artifacts on screen. Screen goes black: Got a new pre-built pc. I think the gpu could be defective. Artifacts on screen (pixels, symbols, lines) White pixels on screen in bios and in windows there is 2 vertical lines 2ish inches wide with varying colors in them. I figured before i send the gpu in i would...
  8. black screen during bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen during bootup: During boot up I get a black screen for about 1 min then the login for my account. I notice a lot of hard drive activity during the black screen. I'm using amd-catalyst-15.10beta-64bit-win10-win8.1-win7-oct12.exe (latest one). Win 10 works fine except for the black screen....
  9. Windows 10 Black Screen During Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Black Screen During Install: Hey guys, I was installing windows 10 (8.1 before) on my Dell inspiron 15 7000 series (7537), and it progressed to restarting after the installing drivers step, but after the restart and going through the dell startup screen, everything went black. The HDD light is stuck...
  10. screen goes black on login

in Windows 10 Support
    screen goes black on login: When I turn on my computer it logs into one of my two users, but when it does the screen goes black and nothing happens. It has been like this for 2-3 days now and I don't know what to do. Sorry for my bad english. 69803