Windows 10: Screen goes black during updates installation

Discus and support Screen goes black during updates installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Here is the pic of the update - https://i.imgur.com/OZajxoY.png?1 About 5-10 seconds after clicking on the "install now" button, the screen goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Raiz, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Raiz Win User

Screen goes black during updates installation

Here is the pic of the update - https://i.imgur.com/OZajxoY.png?1

About 5-10 seconds after clicking on the "install now" button, the screen goes black, and stays black until I have to restart the computer through the button on the cabinet.
    Any solution ?

:)

Raiz, Mar 7, 2016

2. Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4041994) — error 0x80070643

My laptop struggled installing this update, as could not restart properly, during instalation. now it will not shut down properly, it goes to a black screen but does not power off since this update, cant find a way to uninstall this update

Stressed99, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Windows 10 update assistant on constant download loop

It's come to the point where it automatically installs every 10 minutes. I have enough space on my computer for it to install, but during the update screen is stuck on 85%, and then the screen goes black. The same thing is happening to my sisters computer.

Kat.Liddell, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

Screen goes black during updates installation

1. Screen goes black during updates installation - Similar Threads - Screen goes black

2. Pc screen goes black during the wipe.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc screen goes black during the wipe.: I have been trying to wipe my pc so I can sell it. It won't wipe and when it should start wiping it just makes the screen go black. I have had it wiping for more then a day. When I restart it, it says that the pc reset failed....
  3. Pc screen goes black during the wipe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc screen goes black during the wipe.: I have been trying to wipe my pc so I can sell it. It won't wipe and when it should start wiping it just makes the screen go black. I have had it wiping for more then a day. When I restart it, it says that the pc reset failed....
  4. Pc screen goes black during the wipe.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen goes black during zoom: When I am a participant in a zoom meeting and the host shares her screen , my computer screen goes entirely black. I cannot see the participants or what she is sharing. The other participants can see and hear me. When she stops sharing, my screen goes back to normal.But when...
  6. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer screen goes black during zoom: When I am a participant in a zoom meeting and the host shares her screen , my computer screen goes entirely black. I cannot see the participants or what she is sharing. The other participants can see and hear me. When she stops sharing, my screen goes back to normal.But when...
  7. Computer screen goes black during zoom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Black Screen during install of 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen during install of 20H2 update: It asked me to restart so the install can start. Everything was going well until it hit 26% when it restarted. Nothing alarming as I know this happens a lot during an update. The problem is that it is now stuck at a black screen. I tried to wait and went to sleep. 5 hours and...
  9. Black screen during the update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen during the update: I had been getting notifications to update my windows 10 for quite some time, and i finally got the time so i started updating, and during the update windows restarted itself, but then all i got was black screen. I waited 1-2 hours but nothing happened so i searched online to...
  10. Screen Goes Black Constantly During Gameplay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Goes Black Constantly During Gameplay: Hello, so it was Black Friday so I bought a Cyberpowerpc with a Ryzen X 570 graphics card. After setting everything up and installing the Epic Launcher and Fortnite I was finally able to sit back and play right. Well, at first the game opened normally but my PC was awefully...