Windows 10: Screen goes black randomly after autumn 2018 windows 10 auto update

Discus and support Screen goes black randomly after autumn 2018 windows 10 auto update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Letters and picture on my PC screen randomly blurs (sometimes few minutes after start, sometimes hours later) then screen goes black after autumn 2018... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IgorHellebrandt, May 24, 2019.

1. Screen goes black randomly after autumn 2018 windows 10 auto update

Letters and picture on my PC screen randomly blurs (sometimes few minutes after start, sometimes hours later) then screen goes black after autumn 2018 windows 10 auto update. Sometimes screen goes black without blurring first. No cursor visible. The only way out is to switch off power. All drivers are healthy and uptodate. Never happened while watching TV or movie.

Any clue?

Thanks Igor

:)

IgorHellebrandt, May 24, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 24, 2019
  3. Barbara Cue, May 24, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

Screen goes black randomly after autumn 2018 windows 10 auto update

screen randomly goes black for 1 s

Hi Robert,

Black screen can sometimes mean that its finalizing an update or working busy on one of your files or apps. May we ask what's the action that you are trying to do whenever the said issue happens? For the meantime, what we can suggest is for you to follow
    the steps provided here.

AndreePin, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Screen goes black randomly after autumn 2018 windows 10 auto update

1. Screen goes black randomly after autumn 2018 windows 10 auto update - Similar Threads - Screen goes black

2. Screen goes black randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black randomly: Hello everyone,The screen of a Windows Server 2012 Essentials with version 6.2.920000 randomly turns black and the system seems to be frozen, forcing us to physically reboot the machine.It happens completely by surprise.By looking into the event visor, everything seems pretty...
  3. Screen goes black randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black randomly: Hello everyone,The screen of a Windows Server 2012 Essentials with version 6.2.920000 randomly turns black and the system seems to be frozen, forcing us to physically reboot the machine.It happens completely by surprise.By looking into the event visor, everything seems pretty...
  4. Screen goes fuzzy or black after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes fuzzy or black after Windows 11 update: Hello,Since my windows 11 update, my computer Lenovo laptop will randomly get fuzzy and shaky and/or goed black. This usually happens in the middle of a video conference and when various windows are moved around on the screen. This has really impacted my work. Any help would...
  5. Screen goes fuzzy or black after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes fuzzy or black after Windows 11 update: Hello,Since my windows 11 update, my computer Lenovo laptop will randomly get fuzzy and shaky and/or goed black. This usually happens in the middle of a video conference and when various windows are moved around on the screen. This has really impacted my work. Any help would...
  6. Screen goes black with after windows logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black with after windows logo.: A few days ago I had to re-install Windows 10 on PC because it was stuck in a reboot loop. Everything was fine until yesterday, I tried to get on it and after the Windows logo appears my screen goes black with just the cursor showing up. I’ve tried everything Now I’m...
  7. Windows 10: Screen Randomly Goes Black Every Day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Screen Randomly Goes Black Every Day: 4 days ago upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home. Ever since that upgrade, I have random times every day where the screen randomly goes black while I'm using it. Goes black for around 10 seconds, then screen reappears. Nothing wrong with cables. Don't have to restart....
  8. After windows update my windows 10 pc randomly goes to a black screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update my windows 10 pc randomly goes to a black screen.: Since a Windows update earlier this year my windows 10 64 bit pc, which was working perfectly well, now keeps going to a black screen. This usually happens after I have been using the computer to a few minutes. Then I have to switch the monitor off and on again and if that...
  9. Computer goes to a black screen randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer goes to a black screen randomly: My windows 10 pc randomly goes to a black screen on the monitor as if nothing is connected to it. Shortly there after I lose connect to the computer (discord and Spotify both stop) and then the mouse and keyboard are unresponsive. Originally I thought it was a graphics card...
  10. windows 10 screen goes black after logging in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 screen goes black after logging in: when I open my laptop its screen always turn black after logging in so ill update my windows to the latest after the update some of my apps didn't responding even though ill reinstall it . so that's why I decided to reset my laptop to old windows again and so the screen goes...