Windows 10: screen goes black when charger plugged in

Discus and support screen goes black when charger plugged in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi need help my acer laptop screen goes black when I plug the charger in to charge it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by karenwildy1, Jun 8, 2020.

1. screen goes black when charger plugged in

Hi need help my acer laptop screen goes black when I plug the charger in to charge it.

:)

karenwildy1, Jun 8, 2020

2. Computer screen goes black after plugging in charger

How do I stop my laptop screen from going black after charger is plugged in?

sherrygayton, Jun 8, 2020
  3. When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was
    wondering if any of you can help. Thanks!

Anonymous_974, Jun 8, 2020
  4. screen goes black when charger plugged in

Windows 10: Black Screen when charger is plugged

Whenever plug my charger into my Acer Aspire E 15 the screen goes black/turns off. I can turn the computer on and off and nothing will turn the screen back on until I unplug it. I have tried the suggested methods on other posts here, and none worked.
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea what I can do. Thanks in advance screen goes black when charger plugged in :)

NatashaMurphy, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

screen goes black when charger plugged in

1. screen goes black when charger plugged in - Similar Threads - screen goes black

2. Screen goes black when charger plugged or unplugged in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Screen goes black when charger plugged or unplugged in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If your laptop screen goes black when the charger is plugged or unplugged into your Windows 11 device, this post may help. This sudden blackout occurs when the power source is changed. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix the error. Why does my...
  3. My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger: It comes back normal when adapter is removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-screen-goes-black-when-i-plug-in-my-charger/e4c47cf7-27c7-4536-a9dc-0dd50a3e3653
  4. My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc screen goes black when i plug in my charger: It comes back normal when adapter is removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-screen-goes-black-when-i-plug-in-my-charger/e4c47cf7-27c7-4536-a9dc-0dd50a3e3653
  5. Black Screen when Laptop charger is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen when Laptop charger is plugged in.: I have an Asus TUF A15One day i'm reseting my Laptop using method reset PC I'm using Windows 11, after that when i want some game, and pluged in my laptop, suddenly my laptop goes black screen, not 100% black just cover 80% off the screen and the rest of it still working....
  6. Black Screen when Laptop charger is plugged in.

Black Screen when Laptop charger is plugged in.: I have an Asus TUF A15One day i'm reseting my Laptop using method reset PC I'm using Windows 11, after that when i want some game, and pluged in my laptop, suddenly my laptop goes black screen, not 100% black just cover 80% off the screen and the rest of it still working....
  7. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Black screen when charger is plugged Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal....
  8. Black screen when charger is plugged

Black screen when charger is plugged: Black screen when charger is plugged Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal....
  9. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal.What can I do to stop it from turning black, or is it...
  10. When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black: Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of...