Windows 10: screen goes black when charger plugged in

Discus and support screen goes black when charger plugged in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi need help my acer laptop screen goes black when I plug the charger in to charge it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by karenwildy1, Jun 8, 2020.

1. screen goes black when charger plugged in

Hi need help my acer laptop screen goes black when I plug the charger in to charge it.

:)

karenwildy1, Jun 8, 2020

2. Computer screen goes black after plugging in charger

How do I stop my laptop screen from going black after charger is plugged in?

sherrygayton, Jun 8, 2020
  3. When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was
    wondering if any of you can help. Thanks!

Anonymous_974, Jun 8, 2020
  4. screen goes black when charger plugged in

Windows 10: Black Screen when charger is plugged

Whenever plug my charger into my Acer Aspire E 15 the screen goes black/turns off. I can turn the computer on and off and nothing will turn the screen back on until I unplug it. I have tried the suggested methods on other posts here, and none worked.
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea what I can do. Thanks in advance screen goes black when charger plugged in :)

NatashaMurphy, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

screen goes black when charger plugged in

1. screen goes black when charger plugged in - Similar Threads - screen goes black

2. screen goes black for a second when i plug it in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screen goes black for a second when i plug it in: whenever i put the power plug into my laptop the screen goes black for a second. same for if i unplug it. its a brand new ASUS gaming laptop ive had for maybe a month. is this something i should be worried about? submitted by /u/Bougal_Dougal [link] [comments]...
  3. My Laptop screen goes black for a few seconds, after plugging in and out the charger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop screen goes black for a few seconds, after plugging in and out the charger: This problem is bugging me. Please a fix for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-goes-black-for-a-few-seconds/f46181a2-f6aa-4633-90ff-42f26632b305
  4. laptop goes to sleep when charger gets plugged in

laptop goes to sleep when charger gets plugged in: Hi, I just faced a weird issue on my dell laptop where when I plugged in my charger, windows went to sleep. Now interesting thing is, this didn't happened on any previous times when I plug in my charger. So why it happened now? Another interesting story, it doesn't happen...
  5. Screen Brightness goes down when I plug in charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Brightness goes down when I plug in charger: The other day I was playing a game, and when I would want more frames I would plug in the charger but then the screen brightness went down randomly even though the setting was all the way up. I tried to turn it down and it got a little bit brighter. Please help...
  6. How to stop few seconds of black screen when plugging in and out charger?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop few seconds of black screen when plugging in and out charger?: I am forced to update windows 10 to version 1903 and I am facing some black screen issue that happens for a few seconds when I charge or uncharge my laptop? How can i solve this?...
  7. W10 Screen goes black when HDMI monitor plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 Screen goes black when HDMI monitor plugged in: In an attempt to connect to a Samsung external monitor the laptop screen goes black when HDMI cable is plugged in. I have checked the settings from the notifications-project - panel is set to laptop only. Is is perhaps stuck to monitor only in another place?...
  8. When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black: Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of...
  9. When i plus in my charger, my screen goes black

When i plus in my charger, my screen goes black: Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of...
  10. Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger: Hello. I have a ASUS X550C laptop. The original charger broke, so i bought a charger for it at my local market (the brand is "Innergie"), which also works for ASUS laptops. Now since i got this charger, i was experiencing issues where my laptop would randomly go to sleep...